Um, good evening/morning, that's my first post here!
Anyway, I was inspired mostly by Chimp Spanner and Dust Sculptures to do this... thingy. Can't even tell you what's the genre, but I guess 'prog-something' fits here, haha.
Please enjoy and tell me what you think of it!
Attachments:
94.gp5
I didn't really think about that, but now that you've mentioned it... I guess you're right
I really liked the guitar riff in the intro, very nice. I also enjoyed the riffs up to bar 28. The next part after that was also good.

The section from bar 34 was alright, but I didn't really feel that the two guitar parts went together that well. You should expand it and write the full song, I would look forward to hearing it.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1506624
Hey, big thanks for the opinion! Although I really like the riff from bar 34, I'm not sure how should I change it so it would sound better, honestly :c and (noob time!) I don't really know what does C4C stand for, sorry
No problem! Actually, listening to it again, it sounds pretty good actually. I don't think you need to change it. C4C stands for crit for crit, where you give someone your opinion on their song and they'll give you their opinion on your song.