I have got a problem with my EMG's, They make a buzzing pulse noise when its plugged in.I have recently changed the battery, Redone the wireing today,Checked every piece of the guitar, Tryed another guitar on the amp. An nothing.Havent a clue what is wrong with them, I would rather not take it to a shop an cost me an arm an a leg. Any ideas?
can you validate that the 'new' battery was pulling at least 8 volts?

how many batteries have you tried?

what do you mean when you say you 'redid the wiring'?

can you validate that the guitar is grounded?

does the buzzing go away when you touch the strings?

stuff to think about
The battery wasent a cheap one, cost me £6.49 . The wireing that was redone was the wireing from the togle switch to the board piece.It was abit loose an tight, The input jack is connected with metal clips on the wires.they are solid,
Quote by Motley Lou
The battery wasent a cheap one, cost me £6.49 . The wireing that was redone was the wireing from the togle switch to the board piece.It was abit loose an tight, The input jack is connected with metal clips on the wires.they are solid,

it uses the metal connectors? not soldered? i haven't scene such connectors on guitar internals before.

could be a bad connection as mentioned above. it sounds like it could be environmental interference (which would just require some shielding) or you could have a bad 'ground' wire, could also not be either of those. truth is, your symptoms are ambiguous enough for it to be very hard to trouble shoot over the internet.

i have enough mediocre electronics experience where i would pull it all apart and put it together again. if it was still screwed then i would be forced to take it to a tech.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
yeah replaced the ground wire.done all the above.Next pay day its going to the shop.theres nothing more i can do with it. Get a professional to look at it, I will up load a sample of the sound now.look on my profile for it.