This is song I've been writing for a while. I'm rather new to songwriting, so I'm looking for tips. Right now I've just been carrying a little notepad everywhere I go and writing when something hits me. Let me know what you think! I'll return the favor!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WPiMLprQEc

Thanks!

~Brannon
Why pluck just one string when you can...
STRUM THE GUITAR!

Last.fm
Last edited by ledhead205 at Dec 23, 2011,
Writing as I listen:
Nice, you've got a really good voice and a pretty original style of singing. The song reminded me alot of 'The Scientist' by Coldplay, which is a pretty big compliment as far as I'm concerned. I liked the lyrics, soulful and again pretty original. The guitar part was good, not the kind of thing I would play myself but that's no bad thing at all. It would really benefit from better recording quality, although given that it's a camera I've heard much worse. A mid section of some kind might add a nice contrast to the song, maybe something a little darker? I'm just throwing ideas around, I may be totally wrong. In general, I really liked it, a great song and I'll give you a sub cos 'd like to hear more and I'm just nice like that
C4C on the links in my sig would be great
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that