I made this today out of boredom, at first it was just something stupid that I was gonna kill time with and then delete, but it turned out alright. So I decided to upload it here, as I've never put anything in here before. It's pretty crap, but hey!

Sorry if it seems a bit... stupid. It was supposed to be

I made it in TuxGuitar, as I prefer that to GP, so you should probably listen to it with RSE turned off. Hope you enjoy, and C4C of course.
Attachments:
MANIC.gp5
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Dec 22, 2011,
Does this sound good to you? I'm not hating, I, myself, can't see what it is you think is good, maybe you can change my mind?

Lol, sounds like I'm uberhating, but I'm not, I want to understand :p
lul

it's not really supposed to sound good, it's just something stupid i made for fun yesterday while intoxicated. my friend told me to put it in here. I'm not really looking for crit on it. Just to share a laugh.

I do enjoy listening to it though.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.