Poll: Feel like this at all?
Poll Options
View poll results: Feel like this at all?
I know that feel, bro.
23 41%
I kinda feel that way I guess but ehh..
6 11%
Just shut up ok.
27 48%
Voters: 56.
Page 1 of 2
*Deleted the videos cos people got really angry at them*

{eDerp:} If you agree with the statements, copy and paste those which you relate to?
If you do, it'd be pretty cool to hear what you have to say I guess.

Do any of you get feelings of anxiety/depression, pretty much for no reason that just burn away at you, and then at other times the littlest thing makes you happy?
Any of you feel the need to stay away from people/crowds of people/maybe even your friends and family, and just stay in your house or be alone a lot of the time?
Noticing a huge change in your sleeping pattern?
Sleeping 12+ hours if you could?
Feeling hungry all the time but not wanting to eat?
Not being able to sleep between 2-4amish? Or if you manage to sleep before then, even if you're f*cking knackered, you end up being awake/wide awake between these hours?
Lack of interest in mundane things? (The shit people gossip about/mundane things about their lives people tell you)
Anyone else caring less and less about tv programmes they used to like, or just tv in general?
Muscle aches and pains?
Heart Palpitations?
Ever go through the phase of being really obsessed about the whole NWO/Illumanti thing, then perhaps dabbling in philosophy/eastern spitituality, then dropping it all and just not caring about anything?
Feel like you're not the same person you were before? A loss of attatchemnt?
Feel lost?
Feelings of being ungrounded, like you need to be somewhere and you're not at that place yet, but you don't even know what or where it is?

All the things I just listed apply directly to me, I haven't gone on any forums or anything to compile the list, I just wrote pretty much everything thats happening in my life now. It'd be really really interesting if other people felt atleast 50% of those things, too. idk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rotw-szTq4I&feature=related
(ok ill keep this one, dont take it too seriously though, just listen and see if it correlates with you)

Doesn't matter if you aren't, it'd be interesting to see what people say if they do.

[edit:] theres apparently a percentage that splits the ratio of people who feel like this and those that don't. This numbers been floating around on a few different sites now (+/-5%) and idk if its true, but if we get enough people voting to correlate to it that'd be pretty cool i guess. it's sposed to be around 93%

P.S. If you chose the Possitive Poll Response, please leave atleast a sentence as a reply, I'd really like to hear what you have to say.
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Dec 23, 2011,
Not really, no.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Booooooooring.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
That is the best poll ever.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
p.s. those linked vids might not be the best examples, can't remember which were the good ones but if you click related vids you might find something interesting idk.
New world order? Soul? What? Sounds like a bunch of new age/conspiracy crap.

Edit: And people change all the time, when you ask them of course there going to say they've changed when the list you've given them is so large and vague. Infact Im just now emerging from 3 years of massive depression, and crippling adiction.

Also your view of change seems to be going in the negative, where Ive gone more in the positive, so on topic I guess the opposite of your point? Maybe?
Last edited by stevve at Dec 22, 2011,
ok but whats the alternative to that, belief that only the material world exists (which is scientifically incorrect) and capitalism? idk
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
ok but whats the alternative to that, belief that only the material world exists (which is scientifically incorrect) and capitalism? idk

Is that really scientifically incorrect? I'm not the best on the subject, but even if there is more then the material anyone claiming to know the entire truth is most likely wrong. I don't think a political system I also disagree with has anything to do with the existence of a soul or not.

I edited a better answer to the original question in above to.
Yeah I feel that way, but no, my spirit isn't awakening.

I'm not Pocahontas.
Sing me to sleep.
forget the whole spiritual connotations, dont have an opinion on it just listen to it and decide if you feel the same way or not. it was a bit difficult to find a video that wasnt too 'hardcore' in this kind of stuff if you get me, but if many people (even if not the majority, but a significant amount of people) feel these same things, then can we ignore it?
Quote by stevve
Is that really scientifically incorrect? I'm not the best on the subject, but even if there is more then the material anyone claiming to know the entire truth is most likely wrong. I don't think a political system I also disagree with has anything to do with the existence of a soul or not.

I edited a better answer to the original question in above to.

Noone knows the Truth, the worst thing you can do is assume that youre at your highest possible potetion. Yep, I'll not get into it but our perception of 'reality' is just the collapse of the wavefunction. If youre interested, read about the copenhagen interpretation/double slit experiment/membrane theory/hindu brahmanism/buddism
It sounds like you have no idea what you're talking about.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by stevve
New world order? Soul? What? Sounds like a bunch of new age/conspiracy crap.

Edit: And people change all the time, when you ask them of course there going to say they've changed when the list you've given them is so large and vague. Infact Im just now emerging from 3 years of massive depression, and crippling adiction.

Also your view of change seems to be going in the negative, where Ive gone more in the positive, so on topic I guess the opposite of your point? Maybe?

Its not vauge when youre experiencing all of these at one, or at least most. It is a negative view, but thousands of people have been through it and its a stage. They say that its like entering a sea of depression, but once you get out of it, you feel cleansed. Maybe youve experienced it yourself and you just dont realise, saying youve been through depression and now youre at the happy bit. I'm not sure but in the last few weeks i feel a lot more positive and its a significant change, but i still feel the other symptoms, my view of everything just relaxes
Quote by rockingamer2
It sounds like you have no idea what you're talking about.

why if you want me to provide sauce i will.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Its not vauge when youre experiencing all of these at one, or at least most. It is a negative view, but thousands of people have been through it and its a stage. They say that its like entering a sea of depression, but once you get out of it, you feel cleansed. Maybe youve experienced it yourself and you just dont realise, saying youve been through depression and now youre at the happy bit. I'm not sure but in the last few weeks i feel a lot more positive and its a significant change, but i still feel the other symptoms, my view of everything just relaxes

I definately feel that way but what Im getting at is, people always feel that way. Some people just seem to be trying to connect it to some sort of 2012 spiritual awakening, when every year, all the time peoples ideas are changing. A lot of people might not even realise it because its small changes, others will notice it because its large. The only reason it seems like a big deal now is because someone has asked the question, are you feeling it? So now it's just more people identifying their position.

It's always been there, but when you acknowledge it it becomes more prominent is what Im getting at.
you dont find it bizzare that at certain pediods of time, a collective group of people all feel the same way?
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
you dont find it bizzare that at certain pediods of time, a collective group of people all feel the same way?

But its not really that they're all feeling the same way. Maybe in a vague way, many people are feeling sad, many people are feeling happy. But that could be a number of things causing that. I'm sure people during the plague, or during WW1 and WW2 weren't feeling the greatest but thats just external factors on the world causing that. You can point to a lot of modern day fears as to why a lot of us would have the same sort of dreary outlook, or positive depending on where you're coming from but thats not the point.

The point is it's not incredibly specific feeling. Sadness, happiness, anger, all of it are very vague and could be caused by a lot of things. Because a lot of people are feeling one specific thing dosen't mean spiritual awakening neccessarily, just that things might be exceptionally shitty, or good depending on the period.
but what im saying is that youre getting these feelings for no reason, a loss of attachment to everything in this world, loss of drive etc. And your argument isn't even really appropriate given the results of the poll, as i expected a significantly smaller number of people feel this way.
I guess I can relate to what you wrote, but I closed the youtube vid as soon as I saw the chakra images. Looks like a load of BS
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Ok, aside from the fact that chakra points actually exist (nodes on our spinal coloumb created by the electromagnetic current created by our CNS, like frets on a guitar string) just ignore all of that, withold opinion and listen to what he says. And if you don't believe me about the chakra points thing, reasearch it yourself. We're about to move through a paradigm shift, similiar to that of the The Copernican Model.
Exactly why I made this thread dude, hahah, enjoy being in the 93%. This is actually happening and it's only a matter of time till it becomes a widely accepted scientific phenomena. Did you know that recently, they 100% found out that the location of the centre of the galaxy in relation to the horizon, due to gravity/EM forces/Quantum Mechanical shit that I won't get in to, has a direct affect on human conciousness as a whole? Yeah it maybe wont affect individual people cos its such a small fraction of a force, but amplify it over billions of people and the results can be seen. This is all true.
Yes, I feel like that all the time, but it's because I'm depressed.

And these videos are completely ****ing retarded. He's just rambling. There's no point, it's just stream of consciousness new-age bullshit. Absolutely no coherence.

"JUST LIVE DUDE. FREE YOUR MIND. ITS JUST THAT EASY LOL JUST BE LIKE 'I AM FREE' AND YOU WILL BE FREE"

Complete ****ing air-headed bullshit. Maybe if I was high it would be an interesting thought.

I love that he just throws the phrase "NEW WORLD ORDER" in his little diatribe every few sentences for absolutely no ****ing reason.

Still listening, this is dumb. TS is dumb.

EDIT: he's trying to put some bullshit unique spin on every eastern philosophy ever. this guy certainly fancies himself a famous philosopher.

EDIT2: confirmed by all the crazies in the youtube comments.

EDIT3: Oh my god, the second video is about the power of love. AWESOME.
Last edited by mental_zer0 at Dec 23, 2011,
fair enough obviously the videos were a bad addition, ill just remove them and try to describe how i mean myself instead.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
fair enough obviously the videos were a bit addition, ill just remove them and try to describe how i mean myself instead.

Didn't mean to offend, I'm in a shitty mood. The videos are a bit...wishy washy. Express it with your own words and maybe it won't sound so silly.

EDIT: LSD produces all of these feelings of "transcendence" being described. Just an interesting thought.
bad* addition. Its ok I wasn't offended, I expected that reaction as i c&p'ed them anyway, I've re-written what I wanted to say now anyway, give it a read if you care aha. Its not really a feeling of 'transcendence' I/other people are feeling, its more of a 'change'
Quote by mental_zer0

EDIT: LSD produces all of these feelings of "transcendence" being described. Just an interesting thought.

All depressed people should take copious amounts of LSD?!
ts man

dood
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
IDK if you feel like this (with atleast over half of those 'symptoms') and have any aditions, that'd be cool I guess. I don't really know what to say cos all I wanted to know was how many people feel like this. Is it not enough to be really interesting that a lot of people started feeling this way around 4 years ago, give or take a few years for the persons age etc, and idk. idk.
I know several of those feels though.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Page 1 of 2