Ibanez RG350MZ or Ibanez RG370DXZ. Which one is good for Metallica, DT, A7X, megadeth, trivium, joe satriani, BFMV and all?
Its the same guitar. One is frount routed and has a pickguard (350), whereas the 370 is rear routed. It is quite simply put the same guitar.
Quote by StateFarmsThere
Its the same guitar. One is frount routed and has a pickguard (350), whereas the 370 is rear routed. It is quite simply put the same guitar.

but i am confused with fret board! 350MZ has maple and 370DXZ has rosewood!
Oh sorry missed the 'm'. But yeah, thats the only real difference.
Other then that one has its electronic access on the back, and one has it on the front with a pickguard to hide it.

Same features:
Pickups
Pots (and switch, jack)
Same trem system/ locking nut
Neck shape/ scale (wizard 2)
Basswood body
Black hardware
Made in indonesia
Tuning heads

Literally the exact same guitar with a slight cosmetic difference.
Quote by StateFarmsThere
Literally the exact same guitar with a slight cosmetic difference.

That means they don't sound much different. Well, which one you would suggest?
I'd go with the DXZ, but I don't recommend any guitar made of basswood
⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸
Airline 3P Deluxe
Gibson SG Special w/ SD 59's
Victoria MIJ 60's Electric Guitar
Martin DCX1E
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 18
Bunch of Pedals
Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar
Since I already own the 370 I would buy the 350 for the maple fretboard. I love the look of maple boards on ibbys. So sexy.
Quote by Heideck
They are very good guitars, just don't overpay for them

Which one is better dude?
Im not joking man. There is no better guitar in this case. Its preference on if you want a pickguard or not, and a maple fretboard. There will be slight differences in quality control in each and every guitar, but both models should sound and play the exact same.
Quote by JoeFlips
I'd go with the DXZ, but I don't recommend any guitar made of basswood

Nothing wrong with basswood. Like any wood, you will have very high quality pieces and shitty ones. Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, John Petrucci, etc have all had custom models (real ones, not a shitty replica) made out of basswood.
Quote by StateFarmsThere
Since I already own the 370 I would buy the 350 for the maple fretboard. I love the look of maple boards on ibbys. So sexy.

but i heard that maple requires more maintainence and also that it gets dirty easily?
For sure! Its just preference.
For me since I've always had rosewood/ ebony fretboards I've always really wanted one with a maple board, especially an ibanez rg prestige with the hollow sharktooth inlays. I find them very attractive. I clean my guitars every string change anyways, so it wouldnt be too dirty.

Maple boards also show wear alot more, but I find it gives them character.