Not sure where to post this. Back in 2007 I was really into metal, and purchased a schecter hellraiser c1-fr. Soon after I discovered artists such as John Butler, and Andy Mckee and realized how versatile the acoustic guitar could be and completely changed my playing style. Anyway today I was browsing a guitar shop and found a Seagull coastline s12 cedar QI found here:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Seagull-Coastline-Series-S12-Dreadnought-12-String-QI-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar-104513734-i1393085.gc
I don't really play the hellraiser anymore, and I really only hold onto it for sentimental reasons. Do you guys think I should trade it flat out? any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Thanks for the input! You are such a great help.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Quote by RedSox_o4
Thanks for the input! You are such a great help.

Sarcasm!

But seriously, yes. If you can find any takers, you should get rid of Crawford as fast as you can. Dude's a bum.
Quote by moscaespañol
Thread title+ username= win

Oh I see what you did there. Clever
Ask for a dildo (pink one, RABBIT PREFERABLE) to be thrown in and then take that offer and run TBH
Quote by genghisgandhi
Sarcasm!

But seriously, yes. If you can find any takers, you should get rid of Crawford as fast as you can. Dude's a bum.

I agree. Terrible choice Epstein made there.

With that being said what really brought them down was the pitching staff getting lazy and arrogant, in addition to being somewhat dickish.

On topic... do whatever the hell you want. Always worth it to have an electric and and acoustic around.

But please, get Beckett and co. back into shape.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Last edited by oneblackened at Dec 22, 2011,
Quote by Duffman123
Ask for a dildo (pink one, RABBIT PREFERABLE) to be thrown in and then take that offer and run TBH

Great idea. Is your old man in the market for a trade?
Quote by RedSox_o4
Great idea. Is your old man in the market for a trade?

I'll ask, he's running low though
Quote by Duffman123
I'll ask, he's running low though

Thanks, I'm holding onto the strap though.. with this trade it may come in handy.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Yes, Seagull makes excellent guitars, while Schecter does not. It'd be a good trade.

Thanks for getting straight to the point. Unfortunately UG's finest have been on the forums tonight.
Quote by RedSox_o4
Thanks for getting straight to the point. Unfortunately UG's finest have been on the forums tonight.

Hence why I only frequent the forums when I'm really really bored and my girlfriend isn't here to keep me from shooting myself in the foot in the pit.

You'll like that 12 string, I've never heard anything bad from Seagull guitars.
Quote by RedSox_o4

Someone said that ethan was smarter than me.

>tfw I can never sink lower than this

Go Yanks!
If I were to trade the schecter for an acoustic electric, it'd have to at least be one that had a cutaway, cause you'd still have all the range, but if it's what you want, go for it.
Quote by Toxicity3431
If I were to trade the schecter for an acoustic electric, it'd have to at least be one that had a cutaway, cause you'd still have all the range, but if it's what you want, go for it.

Thats a great point, and it crossed my mind. But I'm not trading the shop, I'm trading an individual and this is the deal he made me. Thanks for the input though.
Quote by RedSox_o4
Thats a great point, and it crossed my mind. But I'm not trading the shop, I'm trading an individual and this is the deal he made me. Thanks for the input though.

Oh, anytime man.
Quote by RedSox_o4

Just out of curiosity, do you have another electric? That'd be a big factor for me. Also, 12 strings are slightly more difficult to do legato on (and pretty damn hard to bend on), so weigh your options carefully.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
Just out of curiosity, do you have another electric? That'd be a big factor for me. Also, 12 strings are slightly more difficult to do legato on (and pretty damn hard to bend on), so weigh your options carefully.

I don't own another electric, but I rarely touch them, and when I do only for a few minutes. I'm more of a folk/roots and blues kinda guy. Mine has just been sitting in the case for a few months untouched. I should probably just trade it, but it's more of a sentimental thing, it is hard to let go haha. I have been playing 12 strings for a while, I own an Ibanez v12, and i've been looking to upgrade. My biggest concern was making sure this was a fair deal.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Yes, Seagull makes excellent guitars, while Schecter does not. It'd be a good trade.

You must be drunk or high. Schecter's guitar are not any worse than other brand, mr. hanus. Now, quit hating.

OT: Yes. If you want that acoustic over your current electric, do trade.

...As for UG's finest. You posted in the Pit. Wtf did you expect, you dildos? It's not called the Pit for no reason. It is quite literally a cess-pit of ideas, mockery, and Lulz.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Dec 23, 2011,