So I recorded an entire song on Garageband with the metronome on, just to make sure that I was on tempo. I turned the metronome off and exported it to iTunes. I can hear the click-click-click.

Does this mean that I have to re-record the entire song WITHOUT the metronome just so I don't hear it during playback? Or is it possible to fix without having to redo my track?
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
I'm a Logic Pro guy nowadays, but I used to dabble in GarageBand quite a bit. Did you try muting/turning off the click track? That might be the problem.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
I turned it off AFTER I recorded. It didn't help. I think I may be screwed
I know very little about garage band, but I know that every sound that is recorded has to be on an audio track. So try and find the clicktrack on one of the tracks. If there is no track for just the clicktrack, then play each track solo to see if it's in one of those tracks. If you find a single track with the click in the background you just have to re-record that track and use an external metronome this time. If the click is on every track, you're screwed. If you don't hear the click on any tracks at all, then I have no idea WTF is going on. Good luck!
did you record amp to macbook or mac desktop or did you use a usb interface? the only thing i could think of would be that you used the macs internal mic? because then w/e sound happens while ur recording gets recorded. i never have a problem with clicking when i record directly using a usb interface or cable
My Gear:

2010 Fender American Deluxe Sunburst Stratocaster HSS (1st Choice)
Ibanez RG 5EX1 (2nd Choice)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
Digitech Time Bender Delay
Boss BF-2 Flanger)
EHX Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi
I recorded directly to my Mac. The click track got recorded directly on each one of the tracks. Ah well, it was my first recording anyways. Mistakes are bound to happen
thats weird then :S never happened to me. maybe next time try using headfones while ur recording so u can hear the metronome but the mac really wont have a way of picking it up in the actual recording?
My Gear:

2010 Fender American Deluxe Sunburst Stratocaster HSS (1st Choice)
Ibanez RG 5EX1 (2nd Choice)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
Digitech Time Bender Delay
Boss BF-2 Flanger)
EHX Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi