This is the best thread I've seen in the A&CG EVER!

How did you manage to puke on your headstock?

I do hope it wasn't one of those porous exposed wood type headstocks...if it has a poly finish, you can just use water and a rag, or lemon pledge, just don't get it on the fretboard.
Quote by ethan_hanus
This is the best thread I've seen in the A&CG EVER!

How did you manage to puke on your headstock?

I do hope it wasn't one of those porous exposed wood type headstocks...if it has a poly finish, you can just use water and a rag, or lemon pledge, just don't get it on the fretboard.

I was completely wasted and don't remember doing it, just woke up and yeah...thank god I didn't hit the fretboard. Thanks for the advice.
Quote by fav13andac1)c
I was completely wasted and don't remember doing it, just woke up and yeah...thank god I didn't hit the fretboard. Thanks for the advice.

Next time leave it in your hard case...if you don't have a hard case...get a water proof one to avoid sea's of projectile vomit attacks.
Rubbing alcohol and a dab of motor oil should do the trick.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Already slick as a whistle, sorry. If you had asked sooner, I would have.

Well if you look on the lower side of the B string tuner nut (or whatever the silver hole that holds the b string is called), you might be able to make out a little residue.
Last edited by fav13andac1)c at Dec 22, 2011,

So you're not 100% certain it is your vomit, then ...?

Glad you found a solution to your problem =^)