middle america. $200-300. I have been looking at sx gg models. and agile has one for $299 as well as ibanez. any other ideas would be sweet.

ready set GO!
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Check out Guitarfetish.com their Xaviere 335 styles have better pickups and are in your price range. Better quality than the SX.
1981 G&L L 1000
Dean Razor NT5
Dean Hardtail 5
Dean Sledge Hammer 5 Ash
Dean Sledge Hammer 5 Mahogany
Dean Edge 1-5
Dean Edge Q-6 string
Dean Rhapsody 4
Axle Acoustic bass
MiniStar 5 string bass
Dean DOA Caddilac
Dean V-Wing acoustic
Quote by rexherring
Check out Guitarfetish.com their Xaviere 335 styles have better pickups and are in your price range. Better quality than the SX.

thanks alot dude.
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
The Epiphone DOT and DOT Studio are both very viable options. Legit guitars. Great for the price.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by romeozdistress
middle america. $200-300. I have been looking at sx gg models. and agile has one for $299 as well as ibanez. any other ideas would be sweet.

ready set GO!

man dude you've been asking a lot of questions. Weren't you asking about a metal amp too?

OT: I would check out the Epiphone Dots and the Xavieres. I just don't like the look of the Agile Hollowbodies.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
I've heard good things about Schecter's hollow bodies, but I wouldn't buy it regardless of how well it sounds simply because of Schecter's excessive appeal to 13 and 14 year old metalfags obsessed with A7X.

Ibanez's Artcore series is pretty good, though you might want to swap the pickups if you get one.
Quote by RealGuitarHero
man dude you've been asking a lot of questions. Weren't you asking about a metal amp too?

OT: I would check out the Epiphone Dots and the Xavieres. I just don't like the look of the Agile Hollowbodies.

yeah I'm in the market for both dude. I'd like to get a hollowbody for my more rock tastes like white stripes and some blues. use my jackson my metal stuff.
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Quote by Ian_the_fox
I've heard good things about Schecter's hollow bodies, but I wouldn't buy it regardless of how well it sounds simply because of Schecter's excessive appeal to 13 and 14 year old metalfags obsessed with A7X.

Ibanez's Artcore series is pretty good, though you might want to swap the pickups if you get one.

I was looking at an ibanez at guitar center yesterday. I figured maybe I could go with a less known brand name and get somethign better or just as good for way cheaper.
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Quote by kamikazeetele
I hear good things about Epiphone Dot Studios

I was actually looking at one, but the only option I have in my price range here in the UK are fret marker-less. Not too keen on that...
Vintage V100 Les Paul Icon Gold Top
Indie Shape "Black Jack" Special Edition
ESP LTD MH-200
Stagg Dreadnought Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 15 modeling amp
i've got a epi dot studio with a sunburst finish. Its a pretty kicking guitar.

look for a used one!!!
they actually have a epiphone with bigsby for $350.
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
The Hagstrom Viking is pretty cheap. A quality guitar, too.

Not sure about how much it costs in your region. (especially since you didn't specify)
which ones of these would be best to achieve a jack white type sound?
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
jack white plays a les paul style guitar in most of his popular songs, i'm pretty sure
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
not that im aware of. mostly gretschs and the jb airlines. out of my price range.
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
in the videos i just looked up i only saw the airlines, which are more like les pauls than hollow bodies, but after looking into it he does play several gretsches.

The price of gretsch hollow bodies has really come down...you can get their entry level version for like 700$ new. I can't say anything out of experience about the dot but I can say that the sheraton II which is basically the dot's big brother is awesome, and the only differences i can see by looking at the specs are cosmetic differences like finish and inlays.
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
ohh okay. i was looking at the dots, artcore, and some rondmusic hollowbodies.
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Quote by Ian_the_fox

Who gives a damn if it's a good guitar? Granted, they discontinued what I'd consider their better semi-hollow lines, but that's besides the point. The only reason I WOULDN'T suggest Schecter to TS is because it's out of his price range. I would look into the Agile ones though, because I've heard that they've got a good return policy in case you DON'T like it.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.