Considering selling my pedal rig to get this, my main concern being ease for live performance, such as jumping from clean to high-end gain, to effect patches, etc with one click. Will this thing do that for me?

I love my M13 and my single stomps, but having to dance around the buttons is a pain for me since I'd be switching multiple effects at once.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
you can but you need a midi controller with it my advice skip it and get the pod hd500 its better suited for live use the hd pro is better for studio
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Laney Lv412a Cab(FOR SALE)
Soon To Get::
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II
it will do what you want. the problem is like deepsal said, you need a foot controller. and all that gets expensive. the pod hd500 has the controller built in and has the exact same amp models and effects
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Ohh interesting.

Line 6 DL4
Line 6 M13
EHX Small CLone
Vox V847a
Fulltone Fulldrive
ISP Decimator
Boss TU2

This is my current board. Considering selling off everything except the TU2, Decimator, and maybe the Fulldrive and just going with that Pod HD500. What do you guys think? I mean, I love the tones from the board, it's such a pain in the ass to dance around it live.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Well the question is, are you going to use the pod for amps or just effects?

If you only use it for effects, you can't do everything in one click. You will also have to change amp channels.

What you could do is get a midi setup for your current pedalboard and get a foot controller to control it
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by InanezGuitars44
Well the question is, are you going to use the pod for amps or just effects?

If you only use it for effects, you can't do everything in one click. You will also have to change amp channels.

What you could do is get a midi setup for your current pedalboard and get a foot controller to control it

i actually have no interest in the amp simulators, really.

is there a page i can see information on doing a MIDI setup?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

This is what you would hook up your pedals to.

http://www.voodoolab.com/gcx.htm

You would also run a cable from your amp's footswitch jack into that.

Then you would buy a controller like this

http://www.voodoolab.com/gcontrolpro.htm

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I would go with the Midi controller option. You like the sounds you get from your board and the midi controller IIRC would allow for you to create patches for your songs.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Would a MIDI controller be able to run into an M13 and be able to jump patches where the effects are automatically engaged?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...