I recently got into RX Bandits and I really like their progressive-ska style. Anybody know of other bands like this?

I looked up some other ska bands like Mighty Mighty Bosstones and The Impossibles, but I prefer the more proggy/experimental sound that RX Bandits has. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thx!
Truth be told, if you're talking about the sound they were getting into in The Resignation and then what they were playing on ...And the Battle Begun and Mandala, we're really hardly even talking about ska anymore (in my opinion).

The Bandits released a multitude of tracks under the band name Apotheke that was basically just them jamming in the studio. Great music if you like what the Bandits are doing as far as theory and musicianship go, but it is completely instrumental and very proggy (songs range from 7 minutes to 20 minutes). Not sure if they actually released it as an album, I think I wound up finding it as a download somewhere. If you want to PM me I could probably send it to you.

This past summer they did their last tour and had this band called Zechs Marquise along for the ride. Their set was awesome, they just released an album called Getting Paid that's worth checking out. They have some members from the Mars Volta and are also pretty decently progressive, kinda jam-bandish but great energy.

If you find any bands that remind you of the Bandits, please forward it along in this thread...I think the past 2 Bandits albums are incredible works of music.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Hey thanks I'll check that stuff out. I've been a big listener of The Sound of Animals Fighting for a long time and decided a couple days ago to get some RX Bandits. It's been quite refreshing to hear something new (for me at least).
Be careful with ...And the Battle Begun. I was addicted to that album for about 3 years of my life, still can't go 2 months without listening to the entire thing through. It's one of those albums where every time you listen to it you'll discover something knew...they really did a great job with layering guitars/vocals/keyboards.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for