Poll: if you were to get fired, how would you go out in a blaze of glory?
Poll Options
View poll results: if you were to get fired, how would you go out in a blaze of glory?
Spit in the food, i don't give a **** :finger:
1 2%
Being caught getting high on the job :rasta:
6 13%
Sexually harass a hot co-worker at the new years eve party; blame the booze after :waldo:
5 11%
Slack off by being the worst employee. do as little work as possible. at least i got paid :shrug:
9 20%
Practice my pop & lock in front of the cameras :dance:
0 0%
'f*ck you..f*ck you..f*ck you, you're cool, and F*CK YOU, I'M OUT!'
13 29%
Only lame ass people like OP get fired, i'm quite happy being employed ;) (..smug bastard)
11 24%
Voters: 45.
I got fired from my first job. It was at Dunkin Donut's. They had an hour of footage of me practicing my break dancing moves in the mirror

I was really into it too, shit was embarrassing when they confronted me
Last edited by killjoy_bentley at Dec 23, 2011,

What?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I've never been fired, because I've not done stupid shit like that.

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
what mirror? in the bathroom? I doubt they have cameras in the bathrooms
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
I got fired from my job at a clothes shop.
I kept walking into changing rooms when ladies were trying on clothes and suchlike.

I say fired, I mean thrown out. I didn't work there.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
no offense TS, but you could be the worst poll creator ever.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Well, at least there's one choice in this poll that doesn't have an emoticon.

Other than that, there is nothing good about this thread.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Your poll options do not go with your poll question. AT ALL.

You are an awful person.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Your poll options do not go with your poll question. AT ALL.

R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Was this thread just an excuse to test out some of the more esoteric emoticons?
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
Was this thread just an excuse to test out some of the more esoteric emoticons?

i doubt it. look at the rest of the polls he's made in his threads. -_-
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by killjoy_bentley
I got fired from my first job. It was at Dunkin Donut's. They had an hour of footage of me practicing my break dancing moves in the mirror

Vid or GTFO
The last job I got fired from was in some backpacker hostel, I had a couple warnings for being drunk a lot still in the morning .. one day I was supposed to take over as head housekeeper for the day .. woke up still hammered 2 hours late .. walked over to work (It was the other side of the street) and said 'am I fired? .. yeah .. sweet' .. back to bed.

Turned out to be my favourite day of all time though, after I woke up the 2nd time I got hooked up this job on a cruise boat .. so went out to celebrate that night and ended up having a 3some with 2 German girls .. perfect.
You guys, we should be improving this thread one post at a time. We need to work together!

I'll start.

I've never been fired from a job. I have, however, quit around seven times. I think this most memorable time is when I was working at Starbucks. During the morning rush, I removed my apron and walked up to my manager. I saluted him and said, "Captain, I'm abandoning ship." He nodded in affirmation and I walked out, never looking back.
Quote by padgea7x
I got fired from my job at a clothes shop.
I kept walking into changing rooms when ladies were trying on clothes and suchlike.

I say fired, I mean thrown out. I didn't work there.

Oh God, I've resorted to doing this again
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
If I were getting fired from a job, I wouldn't come in after I knew I was getting fired or let go. I also wouldn't do some childish retaliatory thing to 'get back' at the place.

I wouldn't get fired for some dumb shit like what you did, though. I never had the luxury of losing my job. If I didn't pull in a good amount of pay, we couldn't pay rent.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Dec 23, 2011,
Quote by killjoy_bentley

You simple boy?
My friend got fired for stealing out of the register when he was a cashier. He definitely did it; when his friends would buy stuff he'd give them a "hook up" or cut them a discount and shit, but they said in the time he worked there he stole $400 and said if he didn't pay the back, they'd call the cops. He told me later that there was no way he stole $400, and was thinking it was just more like $40 or 50, but they sort of had the high ground and were threatening to call the cops, so he can't really do anything.
Last edited by The Madcap at Dec 23, 2011,
I got the can from my first job because £41 went missing from my till in one day.

It gets funnier when you learn that it was my 3rd day on the job.

Even funnier when you learn that it was in Poundland

I was actually really happy to get fired, I hated it so much.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
i've never been fired but i've had co-workers get fired. one was a dude and he stole money and my boss made him cry when he got fired. another was a girl who told one of her co-workers that she was going to steal a dozen chocolate cookies and feed them to her dog. i kinda wish she did take them so she could watch her dog die.
[Cool Post-N00b of the Pedalboard Thread]
Guitars:Fender Am. Standard Telecaster, Gibson SG
Amp:Fender Blues Jr.
Pedals:EQD Dream Crusher->Polytune->PH-1r->Fulldrive 2->Barber LTD->Catalinbread DLS->CE-3->Strymon El Capistan->EQD Ghost Echo
I got fired from my work experience placement in high school
That got me in some shit. I just showed up late everyday, then high after lunch break.

Never from an actual job though.
My brother was "let-go" from Tim Hortons after a coworker found a poem/lyrics he wrote from from the killer's perspective during the Virginia Tech Shootings back in '07. Stupid move on his part and stupid on their's as far as I'm concerned.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by theogonia777
no offense TS, but you could be the worst poll creator ever.

This, but with the offense.
I got fired from Burger King when I told my manager to suck my cock.

I just didn't care anymore at that point.

edit: My friend with a bad case of bipolar disorder got fired from Hardee's (Carl's Jr.) when he shouted, "I NEED A SAUSAGE BISCUIT FOR MY LORD AND SAVIOR JEUS CHRIST" after this really uppity Christian regular ordered one.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Dec 23, 2011,
My friend got fired from the goodwill because some employer who was a bigger thief ratted him out for stealing a vinyl or two and some yugioh and pokemon cards.