Hey,

I've got a 20" Ride, a 14" crash, and a pair of 14" hihats. I practice with my band in a nearby city, so I have to ferry them quite a way, over public transport, and a couple of long walks

But now my tale of woe is done, I've been looking into getting a new case for them - I currently have a small case only just big enough for the 20" cymbal. It was very cheap, and is starting to break, so I want to get a new case, before this one comes apart. I've been trying to decide whether or not to get a hard-case for them, rather than just a material one. I don't want to spend too much, but I'm happy to splash out if it'll benefit me. The main issues are carrying the case, and for how long/ how well it'll protect my cymbals.

Overall, do any of you drummers have opinions on carrying cases? Are hardcases worth it? Do you know of any cases that are easy to ferry around?

Thanks
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
I have the same problem as you when it comes to band practice and one-off sessions.

You might want to take a look at these two, I used to have the backpack one but I've since moved to the caddy 'cause it just makes me feel classy

Cymbal Bag Backpack

Cymbal Caddy
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Real drummers use pizza boxes and duct tape...and sometimes they even take out the pizza.
↑ This.
Days go on forever
But I have not left your side
We can chase the dark together
If you go then so will I