This is an LTD Deluxe H-1007. Got it in a few days ago from MF for way cheap ($650 compared to $800 normally), and to sum it up in a sentence: Beautiful guitar, wonderful quality, and pearl binding everywhere.

It's got EMG's, which I usually don't like in 6 strings but it seems I really enjoy in 7 strings. Neck is more comfy to me than the Ibanez RG7620 that I had. It's similar in thickness but it's a lot rounder and more of a U than the Ibanez's flattened D. Frets are well dressed, polished, and leveled. The locking tuners hold tune quite well and don't warrant replacement with something better any time soon. It's very light, and the top (which you probably can't tell in my awful pictures) is incredibly figured. Only gripe? I thought the binding was white. Turns out it's pearl.
But that's OK, the sheer quality of the guitar more than makes up for it. It's a keeper.

In addition, I have a clip. http://soundcloud.com/davidfuller-1/7-string-prog-riff

Also, notice the amount of packaging. Double boxing FTW!
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Last edited by oneblackened at Dec 23, 2011,
thats a thing of beauty.
Squier Vintage Modified 1970s Stratocaster.
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Grats on the 7 string, she's a beaut! I want one.
Guitar/bass/mandolin stuff:
PRS SE Custom 24
PRS SE Paul Allender
Martin DCX1E
Squire Start
Memphis Bass
Johnson Savannah mando

Amp/effects/misc:
Digitech RP1000
Line 6 Spider Valve 212
Toneport Studio KB37

check out my last.fm!
Sweet axe man, I was interested in one of these when I was in a brief Nevermore-induced 7-string phase, never did buy one though. I wish they made a guitar like this in a 6-string version, but the abalone is nowhere near as gorgeous as the much more subtle pearl xD
Wow pictures, a review and a clip! Why so few responses ppl??

Happy new guitar day!

Take some outdoor pics in better light.