Sup Guys!

I'm gonna buy myself my first Electric Guitar after a half year of playing on an acustic/western. I have searched and I found 3, but I cant decide wich one is the best, so I hope you guys will help me out with this!

1. Epiphone Les Paul 100 Ebony
Link:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/epiphone/les_paul_100/index.html

2. Dean Vendetta
Link:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/dean/vendetta_xm/index.html

3. ESP LTD F-50
Link:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/esp/f-50/index.html

The songs and style of play are gonne be these.

The Classic Crime - Abracadavers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp5DonT9Hp4

Breaking Benjamin - Diary Of Jane
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWaB4PXCwFU

Adelitas Way - Sick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaVcRnPt3EM

Saving Abel - New Tattoo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noC0lJm4fQE

I Hope you guys wil help me out
well, both the epiphone and esp's would be a great choice, from the sound i think you're trying to get, i think a dean wouldn't be a good match at all. both of them are great lead guitars, but if you're going to be a rhythm guitarist, i would take the epiphone.. with the epiphone you'll get awesome tones, and with the esp you'll have more speed.

or i could put it this way...
esp = metal, fast, aggressive
epiphone = solid tones, rock n roll, and smooth. you should try both out and see what you prefer
The F-50 is good the other 2 are pretty crappy though.
If you live in the states I suggest looking at rondomusic.com. For the price of that hunk of junk Epi 100 you could get a Agile Al-2000 which is much better. If you want a super strat then deffinately look at the Douglas Spad and the Spad Pro. The Spad has a set neck and basswood body with 24 frets and the spad pro has a mahogany body with EMG select pickups. You cant god wrong with any of these guitars but I highly suggest the Agile or the Spad Pro.
I like the touch of pretty much every LTD I've ever played... Haven't tested that one out, but it probably feels like cheap LTD's do.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
Quote by cshanna7721
well, both the epiphone and esp's would be a great choice, from the sound i think you're trying to get, i think a dean wouldn't be a good match at all. both of them are great lead guitars, but if you're going to be a rhythm guitarist, i would take the epiphone.. with the epiphone you'll get awesome tones, and with the esp you'll have more speed.

or i could put it this way...
esp = metal, fast, aggressive
epiphone = solid tones, rock n roll, and smooth. you should try both out and see what you prefer

This is true, I played an ESP once and my acceleration and top speed increased loads. I could got from 200bpm to 600bpm in 3.4 secs.
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by digman50
This is true, I played an ESP once and my acceleration and top speed increased loads. I could got from 200bpm to 600bpm in 3.4 secs.

+1
Playing an esp gives you +3 boost to your speed. But if it's a LTD it has a -1 to your coolness.

and lol @ newcastle loss to west brom But they're doing pretty well. Alot better than I expected.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
I see the Squier Classic Vibe guitars got ranked as good budget electrics on the front page ranking thing. Would any of them be good for what TS wants?
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
when i saw Motorhead, every bass kick shook the place

when they played Overkill at the end i nearly involuntarily shat myself
Quote by Competa
So, should I go with the epiphone?

No that epiphone is junk, if you get that you might as well get a special ll. If your going to get a LP either get a AL-2000 or an Xavier. You could also look around for used epiphones standard or studio on craigslist
I own a LP 100 and it's great. I play similar stuff as well as all kinds of metal (Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Sabaton) and even blues. The Epi LP 100 does the trick quite well, it's a versatile axe.

Of course, I'd suggest going to your local music store and trying all of them.
To Mr. Rikard Sundén,

Please come back - Sabaton needs you!
I'm not interested in the LP, im interested in the best one of those 3
So... should I go with the vendetta then?
Quote by Competa
I'm not interested in the LP, im interested in the best one of those 3
So... should I go with the vendetta then?

If you have to go with one of those three then get the F-50
ESP and Epiphone would be the best.
Make sure you go and test that which one is best for your hands as well

\m/
Is there a huge difference between The Epi LP 100 and the Epi LP Special edition II ? Wich is better?
Quote by Competa
Is there a huge difference between The Epi LP 100 and the Epi LP Special edition II ? Wich is better?

Not much, there both junk. One is a flat top and the other is a carved top but thats about it. But if you could get a G-400 that would be a much better way to go.
Quote by Darkdevil725
Not much, there both junk. One is a flat top and the other is a carved top but thats about it. But if you could get a G-400 that would be a much better way to go.

It seems im going for the G-400. It looks awesome and from the reviews, it's a pretty good one for the price. You guys got to know that I'm not going to buy a Gibson as a starter, that would be a mess with all that money, and I'm a student, so I dont have that much money.

But the G-400 it is
Quote by Competa
It seems im going for the G-400. It looks awesome and from the reviews, it's a pretty good one for the price. You guys got to know that I'm not going to buy a Gibson as a starter, that would be a mess with all that money, and I'm a student, so I dont have that much money.

But the G-400 it is

Cool. You have to post pics of it when you get it. Its the unwritten rule of UG.

We werent expecting you to get a gibson but the LP100 and Special 2 are not very good compared to what other things you could get for the price.
I wouldn't get any of those guitars you've originally listed. For first guitars, they'll get the job done but you won't be bowled over by them.

If you're looking for a quality guitar that'll last a long time, none of those guitars wil do it. The LP100 is utter crap. Its basically a Special II with a second volume and tone. That's it. Horrible guitars. I would avoid Epiphone unless you can go used and get at least a LP Standard. Epi Standards are solid guitars. Deans that aren't USA made are horrible. I wouldn't be seen dead with one. The LTD isn't too bad though.

Better to either save moar or go used. A G-400 would be a decent choice.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Dec 26, 2011,
the f50 was the worst guitar ive ever played. itwas used but still.. the neck had a fret stic. lkinh out. the pickups were awful. the pots were scratchy and the input jack pushed into the body. if i were ypu id look into the std or vintage mod squires or some of the ibanez's in yoir price range that font have a tremolo/whammy
Quote by halfj06
the f50 was the worst guitar ive ever played. itwas used but still.. the neck had a fret stic. lkinh out. the pickups were awful. the pots were scratchy and the input jack pushed into the body. if i were ypu id look into the std or vintage mod squires or some of the ibanez's in yoir price range that font have a tremolo/whammy

Really? Ive used a couple of F-50's and some F-10's and both were great guitars. I wish I could have bought the F-10 it was only $80 at a pawn shop and played much nicer than the $300 Art100 I had at the time. And the F-50 I played at a local music shop played better than the RG350 it was next too. It was almost as good as the Godin they had though that godin had an advantage *EMG and Mahogany body*
Keep the input guys, what would YOU guys suggest for that budget I have?