English UG'ers will definitely know the Snowman, I don't know if the US etc will.

The Snowman is the tale of a boy who builds a snowman one winter's day. That night, at the stroke of twelve, the snowman comes to life. The first part of the story deals with the snowman's attempts to understand the appliances, toys and other bric-a-brac in the boy's house, all while keeping quiet enough not to wake the boy's parents. The two then venture back outside and go for a ride on a motorcycle, disturbing many animals: pheasants, rabbits, a barn owl, a fox and a brown horse.
In the second part of the story, the boy and the snowman take flight — the song "Walking in the Air" appears at this point. They fly over the boy's town, over houses and large public buildings before flying past the Royal Pavilion in Brighton and Brighton Pier and then out into the ocean. They continue through an arctic landscape and fly past many sights and animals such as penguins. Flying into the aurora they reach their destination.

The two wander hand-in-hand into a snow-covered forest and attend a snowmen's party, at which the boy is the only human. They meet Father Christmas and his reindeer, and the boy is given a scarf with a snowman pattern.
The story ends after the return journey. However, the sun has come out the next morning and the boy wakes up to find the snowman has melted. The boy begins to wonder if the night's events were all a dream, but he discovers that he still has the snowman scarf given to him by Father Christmas. Realising the night's events were real, as the credits play, the boy mourns the loss of his friend.

Seems innocent right? Nope, it's a metaphor for paedophilia.

He 'creates' his friend then he comes to life. They then go flying off together holding hands. However, while they're flying, the kid doesn't look like he wants to be there.

Look at that sinister grin. And that look of sheer fear on the kid's face.

Blatantly has a snow boner.

His hand isn't where it should be.

At the end, when the Snowman melts, it's symbolic of grooming. That it doesn't work and the boy is left hurt and scarred.
Snowman isn't an advert, he's a dude from China.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Someone told me that they're remaking it, but they're taking out the I'm walking in the air song.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by padgea7x
Someone told me that they're remaking it, but they're taking out the I'm walking in the air song.

The only bit that wasn't a metaphor for paedophilia. Wow.
So it's a really lame version of Frosty the Snowman?
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I'll trust your expert opinion.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
When I hear about the Snowman all I can think of is this commercial....damn I love me some Irn Bru!

IRN BRU
Fuck you Stefan.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Sam Hain
When I hear about the Snowman all I can think of is this commercial....damn I love me some Irn Bru!

IRN BRU

This. Even though I hate Irn Bru.
What?
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.