Hey, guitar search again. I need a 6 string for drop c stuff, maybe occasionaly drop b. I play thrash and progressive metal (mostly djent), so i'll be playing stuff like machine head, periphery, trivium etc. budget: under 1200 euros (keep in mind that most of the time stuff that costs 1000 dollars in the US costs a 1000 euros here in holland, so please dont suggest anything out of my budget). amp: peavey 6505+ 112 combo, guitars: schecter c7 (b standard/drop a) and ESP horizon (e standard). Some specs:

6 string metal guitar, thrash and djent
guitar must handle the lower tunings such as drop c/b
24 frets, and easy acces to all 24 frets (i'm a lead guitarist)
NO floyd, i want to be able to use different tunings, so a TOM please.
2 humbuckers, i dont care if there is a middle pickup.
thin neck, doesnt need to be the thinnest ibanez, but its alright if it is.

i think thats all. for some stores nearby me:
www.feedback.nl
www.peterverspuy.nl
www.thomann.de (free shipping from germany, got my amp from this site)
www.marktplaats.nl (ebay from the netherlands, WILLING TO GO USED)

thanks in advance
1) Open Google Translator
2) Set it from English to Vietnamese
3) Type "Will Justin Bieber ever hit puberty"
4) Translate
5) Copy the Vietnamese text
6) Translate back from Vietnamese to English
7) ???
8) Profit!

ಠ~ಠ ಠoಠ ಠxಠ ಠ.ಠ ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ
Save some $$, check out the rg1451F prestige. Its not a tom though, edge pro fixed I think. Will be fine for the tuning and sits way flatter with the body then any tom. Even with new pickups you should be under budget.
http://www.thomann.de/nl/esp_ltd_h1001fm_nt_stbc.htm
http://www.thomann.de/nl/esp_ltd_jk_1_dstb.htm
I dunno. Ibanez is pretty much out of the question considering freaking everything they make has a trem...

but a Baritone might be an idea. No idea what the scale length is. http://www.thomann.de/nl/schecter_c1ex_hellraiser_bc.htm
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Get a brass block, and find a used RGD2120Z. That 26.5" scale is the difference between "ooh" and "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" in drop c
modes are a social construct
jackson demmilition. or epiphone baritone.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Check ESP, Ibanez, Jackson, maybe shecter, but their versatily isn't very good
Quote by Heideck
Check ESP, Ibanez, Jackson, maybe shecter, but their versatily isn't very good

dump them EMGs for some BKPs, dimarzios, or the JH EMG set and oomph
modes are a social construct
Are you me? We have the same amp and I'd like to buy the same kind of guitar within the same price
well i dont want to buy an esp horizon nt ii, since i have the fr ii, but i'm just assuming that that was a joke...

rg1451F prestige, nice. ill look into that.

i really dont want to buy another esp or another schecter. i dunno why, but i just dont.

i cant find a used RGD2120Z but they sell it for 1100 euros here in holland, i'll look into it, but its kinda pushing my limits you know?

i love the look of the king v, but i cant seem to sit down with a v and i hate epiphones so thats a no...

i'm gonna go with an ibanez, but i'm not quite sure wich one just yet.
1) Open Google Translator
2) Set it from English to Vietnamese
3) Type "Will Justin Bieber ever hit puberty"
4) Translate
5) Copy the Vietnamese text
6) Translate back from Vietnamese to English
7) ???
8) Profit!

ಠ~ಠ ಠoಠ ಠxಠ ಠ.ಠ ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ
Yo dude, as a fellow Dutchman, I vouch for the ESP Horizon. I have the one without a floyd and it plays like an absolute dream. Very flexible guitar, has a coil splitter too, so if you ever want to play something different than your typical djenty downtuned disco-on-roids, your guitar won't limit you at all. It does heavy types of music very well, despite its "perhaps somewhat lighter" Seymour Duncans.

I imported it from gak.co.uk, it took about 10 days before I got in here in Maastricht. Only problem is that it is well above your budget here in Holland, hence I suggest importing it from the UK. Abuse that pound! >: )
Yeah