In the butt.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by evanescence fan
What are u soposto do when u want to go out with people on here or not this tread is all about that so enjoy

"What are you supposed to do when you want to go out with people on here or not this thread is all about that so enjoy." is a rough translation.

Well TS... you're going to have to tell us about the problems with going out with people on here or not before we can help you.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
All ya gotta do is develop some swagg. You gotta take it into a dark room and put some light on it, kinda like film but it will get you a gf.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
The main problem with going out with people on here or not is the uncertainty factor of if they are on here or not. But that's what this thread is all about.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by blake1221
Hold on Ian, let me get this one.

Well evanescene fan wen u want 2 b out wit people usuly u hav 2 call dem n let dem no u wanna hang u kno

Den we wer gunna go 2 da mal bt their wast a HT so den we called mom 4 a ried home.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Has anyone made an amp joke on this irrelevant thread yet? No?

What you really need is a new amp. Bitches love new amps.
Not exactly a frequent poster.
Quote by evanescence fan
What are you supposed to do when you want to go out with people? On here or not, this thread is all about that so enjoy.

There.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
i would like to answer the question, but genuinely have no idea what you are asking.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by evanescence fan
What are u soposto do when u want to go out with people on here or not this tread is all about that so enjoy

TS where are you from?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by blake1221
i h8 wen i hav 2 cal my mom 4 a ried its liek im 15 mom i can go out wit my freinds wtf

ian do u wan 2 hang out l8r? we can lissen 2 da sadest landscape

can i cumz 2? im pretty bured @ home.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by blake1221
i h8 wen i hav 2 cal my mom 4 a ried its liek im 15 mom i can go out wit my freinds wtf

ian do u wan 2 hang out l8r? we can lissen 2 da sadest landscape

dat bich dun no us, we adults

ya gurl, i wud liek dat, buttt i am hangan out with mah frans soon we play pokher. I tought you didnt liek dat ban??!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!??!
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
soposto
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Well have you ever been so far even as decided to use go want to look more like?
You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by moscaespañol
You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Since this thread is a burning train wreck, I'm going to recommend you some albums based on your current musical taste that I'm assuming is represented by your avatar.

Listen to;

Lord Vicar - Signs of Osiris
Black Pyramid - Black Pyramid
Dopethrone - Demonsmoke
Pentagram - Relentless
Argus - Boldly Stride the Doomed