Page 1 of 2
Like the title says, have you ever been so bored by a movie that you've fallen asleep in the theater? I ask because a friend and I were reminiscing about both of us falling asleep during The International (wiki link because of how ****ing forgettable it was) and neither of us realized that the other had done so at the time

Let's discuss boring movies.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I fall asleep all the time in various places.

One of the best naps I ever had was in a slide.

That sounds like an amazing thing and the only thing I want to do right now.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I read this one thread and i fell asle
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I read this one thread and i fell asle

Thank goodness you had your cursor hovering over the "reply" button, and the downward motion of you falling asleep clicked the mouse so that we know what just happened!
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by ARom22
I once fell asleep on a couch in a hotel lobby in London.

For 30 minutes.

30 minutes? That's weak man.
Quote by moscaespañol
That sounds like an amazing thing and the only thing I want to do right now.

It depends on the slide though. You want one that provides some shade, but still allows you to get relatively comfortable.

Remember, when sleeping in public a good backpack is vital. They are essentially portable pillows if you made a wise purchasing decision when you got yours. Mine has padding that is supposed to be for your back or whatever, but really does make an acceptable headrest in a pinch.
Yes, but I don't remember what movie it was. That's how bad it was.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Yes, but I don't remember what movie it was. That's how bad it was.

Yeah I had to read through every movie Clive Owen has been in for me to remember that it was The International.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

No. If I pay money to watch something I'm damn well not gonna sleep through it.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan

orrrrr (hear me out on this one)

You're paying for the nice padded seat they let you sit on, so you can have a nice 2 hour community nap. cheaper than a hotel
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Movie tickets are way too expensive to just fall asleep once I get into the cinema. I'll just walk out if its boring and demand my money back like the entitled citizen I am.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
No, but I'm pretty sure I fell asleep watching The Fellowship of the Ring at home, in the middle of the day, after 8 hours sleep.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by StewieSwan

It's not like I could help it. And I was chugging soda trying to stay awake, and even that didn't help.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
No, but I'm pretty sure I fell asleep watching The Fellowship of the Ring at home, in the middle of the day, after 8 hours sleep.

As is tradition.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
Movie tickets are way too expensive to just fall asleep once I get into the cinema. I'll just walk out if its boring and demand my money back like the entitled citizen I am.

If I ran a cinema I wouldn't refund people for not liking a movie. I always though that was stupid when people talk about doing that.
I fell Asleep watching LOTR: Two tower, It was very late on a school day but I realy wanted to see it and ended up sleeping through half of the damn film -.-
There was this insanely boring movie with Jennifer Lopez, some crap about a wedding and after 20 minutes and 2 beers I just dozed off. There were exactly three other people in the theater at the time. I think they fell asleep, too.
A-Team and Disaster Movie. I can afford to do it cause I have one of those unlimited cards.
🙈 🙉 🙊
i have not. i dont waste money on shitty movies. i only go to a movie if its something i really want to see on a big screen. otherwise, torrents.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Nope, my grandad has. During Star Wars II and III, don't blame him. But he fell asleep in Return of the King. No forgiveness.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Yes.

Oh I thought you said masturbate in a theater.

Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
I really fall asleep because the movies boring. I fall asleep because we always decide to go and see a movie whenever I'm really ****ing tired.
Yes.
It was Dream Theater's Scenes from a Memory.

You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Yeah I did at The Phantom of the Opera. Mind you I had just come off of a 13hr shift
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
Some of my greatest naps have taken place in a public library. It's the ultimate environment for sleep and intellectual endeavors.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Why pay ten dollars to sleep?!?!?!

That is done for free daily! Twice daily if you like naps!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. One of the LotR snorefests as well.
Only once, in recent memory.

A few months ago, me and 5 or 6 friends decided it was a good night to get absolutely plastered on green apple-flavored Smirnoff vodka (I know, I know, but there were women in the group and they pretty much called the shots). Anyway, long story short, about 3 hours into our drinking session, we decided we HAD to see the new Transformers film, so we all stumbled our way to the nearest cinema down the street and got in for a late showing. I proceeded to pass out 5 minutes into the movie, and I didn't wake up until the final scene. Terrible movie though, so I can't say I regret missing it.

Good times...
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
I fell asleep during Wolfman, or whatever the hell it was called. It was so boring, I felt good about essentially paying for a two hour nap.
I feel asleep 15 minutes into the Grudge. My friend woke me up and we left. Awful movie.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Page 1 of 2