Page 1 of 2
if you were offered free training in music from an amazing musician, but they are only giving it to you because they see you as a charity case, would you take it?
Yes.

Balls to pride, you can get that later when you fuck bitches cos you're a guitar god.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I think TS is stupid?

TS are you stupid?

Probably stupid.

On a serious note though, of course i would take the lessons. You stupid?
Last edited by vayne92 at Dec 24, 2011,
Depends on how you mean 'charity case'. Like if they're going to treat me like a high-functioning retard and talk down to me the whole time and probably make me practice the caged system all day for the durations of our lesson then no.

If they think I'm poor or don't have friends or whatever they can think whatever the hell they want as long as they see what I'm actually able to do.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
I would. To hell with pride, I get lessons from a great guitarist that'll help me improve my playing.
Of course I would! Although, I'm already getting lessons from an amazing guitarist. They cost money though, but whatever. $25 isn't too bad for 45-60 minutes of quality lesson time.
Maybe. They may say "that's perfect" too much, when I'm playing something completely wrong.
^What Cyanide and happiness said up there

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
hell yeah. anyone whos heard me solo knows I am a charity case.
#DTWD
i could care less why they are giving it, if tosin abasi is offering lessons so he could wipe out panda bears, im taking that lesson, and im a vegan
F*ck yeah! For sure, I wouldn't even care!
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
LOL.

TS is stupid/has overinflated sense of self pride.
your whisper may sway the weak, but when i speak it roars the seas
I am a charity case so what do I care. Yes.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Last edited by RealGuitarHero at Dec 24, 2011,
Absolutely.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Nah, unless it's a good singer because I've been putting off vocal coaching forever.

And yeah, I have an inflated sense of self pride.
Quote by jetfuel495
Yeah, except I wouldn't get guitar lessons, I'd get production lessons.

Same here. I've already got a grasp on guitar stuff, and production is a whole different world, and I'm fascinated by it, but so bad at it.

I even could be getting lessons from an absolutely amazing guitarist right now. But I'm not, because I have this fear of actually doing things.
No, well.. maybe. I'd think about it.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
In a crack heartbeat.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
I understand the value in production but why would you choose that over instrument abilities. If I had to choose between the two i would choose instrument because I feel like I can apply it more often than myself recording and mastering. Although I don't see my music and possible band with my friends music ever being professionally recorded, and indie recording knowledge would come in handy, but I can always get someone else to do that. I can't get someone to play what's in my head.
Jimi Hedrex didn't get lessons. And he made a million dollars. The answer is no, Ts. I am much too proud.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ripple07
Jimi Hendrix didn't get lessons. And he made a million dollars. The answer is no, Ts. I am much too proud.

Fixed.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by Trowzaa
Yes.

Balls to pride, you can get that later when you fuck bitches cos you're a guitar god.

I love how the first answer so often sums up the entire thread.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Yeah, before i had guitar lessons i thought i was pretty good, then when i started getting guitar lessons, i found out i knew jack shit even though i had been playing for 5 years.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Probably not.
I have a hard time accepting things that are given to me for free.
If I was poor, yes.

An amputee, probably not.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Page 1 of 2