i write my songs in little bits and pieces like this, but this is my new shoegazing idea, not that special. its going to have a clean female voice come in after that, then have my friend rapping over it, then thats as far as my idea goes atm
any idea or improvements? im so open to idea its not even funny.
http://soundcloud.com/jesse-carpenter/tie-them-shoes
There's something about the way the delay plays against the "drums" that made this a little tough to get into at first but once the lead started I loved it. Tell me if/when you fully develop this.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
The drums was just my backing track, lol I figured leave it. The drums I want are more so to record only water for ten days by john frusciante. But thanks dude you're awesome Il go check out your music in a little bit.
ok so i took out the drums, you were right it messes up the song. so now its more natural sounding so give it another listen
Hell yeah, that's miles better.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.