Page 1 of 4
Stole OP from an adbot because I've adapted and now live amongst them in harmony. minus the ad of course.

I'm not a very tall guy. Maybe 5'7? I don't see how people get up in arms if a guy
isn't taller than the girl. :Oh no, I can't wear high heels around him and it'll be awkward to slow dance!"
Do women really concern themselves with this foolish mindset to totally blow off guys no matter how much they're into them? I actually had an awesome girl, who was my height, totally turn me down because of that exactly. Thought I was hot and had an awesome personality but didn't like my height. IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN HELP IT =(

Anyway, what do your guys take on this situation?
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Sup shorty
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Who cares? Just date who you want.

And dating a tall girls is a status symbol when you're short. LIke look at how tall this bitch is! You can't date a bitch this big
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Probably an excuse for your lack of triggered attraction in her.
If she is attracted to you enough, she won't care.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
I don't care 'cuz I'm not a 'tard. Then again I've only ever met a couple girls taller than me. ¯\_(ツ_/¯
Save the taller girls for the taller men, it's only fair. Just like you look ridiculous with a woman taller than you, I look ridiculous with a 5'3 woman.
Quote by son_of_bodom
Do women really concern themselves with this foolish mindset to totally blow off guys no matter how much they're into them?
Yes, although many of them aren't self-aware that they're doing it.

It's like that Nick Swardson bit where he talks about how he hates being short, and says "You never hear a woman go 'Oh, I met the hottest guy last night. He's sooooo shorrrrrtt.'"
Really dont have this problem, never met a girl over 1.90
And I dont give a shit about how tall other people are, it can look weird though, if theres like an extreme difference.
Quote by flxjhnlrssn
Really dont have this problem, never met a girl over 1.90

... meters?
Quote by L2112Lif
The tallest model (picture above) is 6'7".

Damn! My ex was 5'11" although short girls are cute, it was nice having her lips just a tippy toe away from mine
I know that feel, I know it well.

I'm about the same height as you and I can understand how a woman would be a bit hesitant dating a guy a bit shorter or the same height as them. I'm fine with that, a little bitter, but fine. Problem is, even the short bitches who are 4'11 - 5'3 want a guy over 6ft and are usually, in my experience, more fussy about height than the taller/average height girls.

Bottom line

Ditches and boars.
██░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓
█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒██
▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓██
▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓
Quote by The Madcap
On topic: I've only dated Mexican girls (minus one white girl), so they never really get taller than 5'7.

Racist.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by StewieSwan
Racist.
Not at all. I just date Mexican girls because I strongly hate white, black, asian and middle eastern people.
Well, of course you wouldn't see anything wrong because we want her to want you. But just think if there was this lard-ass who was a really cool person. As "true" as we'd like to believe we are, you know you would have second thoughts about dating her. It's the same situation as height. Don't get me wrong, I don't like it, nor do I think it's right. Just know it happens both ways all the time.
Admittedly, it looks kinda funny when you see a guy and a girl together and the girl is taller. In middle school my 'girlfriend' was taller than me but the last girl I was with was only about an inch shorter. As long as she's my height or shorter it's fine with me
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
you probably shouldn't date a chick like that anyway. consider your height a judgement advantage over the instinct of your peen
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Yeah i'm like 5'4 so I have to stick with the short American minorities.

Come at me asians.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Being a shorter guy (5'9") I'm all for it.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Messes up the sex mechanics breh
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I doubt it's just my height that separates me from female companionship.

I'm 5'6"
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I know a girl who is model height about 5'10" and she went out with a guy about 5'4" plus he was 23 years older than her, so it's not an issue.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
When they're in heels and they're about an inch or two shorter than you is perfect,but that's just like my opinion man.
I'm a 5'10" female and find it really awkward to date a guy who's shorter than me. The main issue for me is that, in my mind, being taller = being more masculine. I know that's not really the case but I get self conscious being with a shorter guy as I end up feeling a bit masculine.

My current boyfriend is exactly the same height as me, and that's probably about as short as I would go.
Quote by girlgerms007
I know a girl who is model height about 5'10" and she went out with a guy about 5'4" plus he was 23 years older than her, so it's not an issue.

He probably has a good amount of money.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by The Madcap
On topic: I've only dated Mexican girls (minus one white girl), so they never really get taller than 5'7.

I'm hispanic and only 5'1. I once dated a guy who was 6 foot and it was kind of awkward, him always having to pick me up for a proper hug and what not. I stick to guys under 5'9. I've heard plenty of girls who complained about wearing high heels around guys who were shorter than them because they hate feeling tall. A girl's gotta be really into you I guess to not care that she towers.
Joanna.
E-Married to the sexy mcjosh
Quote by girlgerms007
a guy about 5'4"

Oh jeebus. I thought I was short at 172cm / 5" 7-8' (metric is better yo).
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
when i saw Motorhead, every bass kick shook the place

when they played Overkill at the end i nearly involuntarily shat myself
Quote by The Madcap
Not at all. I just date Mexican girls because I strongly hate white, black, asian and middle eastern people.

Amen.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
I kinda like someone my own height or slightly shorter, (I'm 182cm). That said, I don't mind short girls either. It doesn't matter to me.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
He probably has a good amount of money.

No way! He was part time electrician part time muso and not at all good looking BUT he had a very magnetic personality and tons of charisma, plus he was kind of sweet.. So
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Page 1 of 4