Page 1 of 3
*looks at join date*

The lack of advertisement is disconcerting.

Seriously though, no. But I try my best not to waste food. I don't understand people who will leave a lot of food untouched.
I sometimes buy meat at the store and just throw it away. The thought of those starving people needing food to thwart death, while I can throw it away while laughing, gets me so hot.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
appart from applying to go help out in an orphanage in kenya for 3 weeks, no, not a damn thing
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
I'm working towards attaining a position that'll allow me to do something about it.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Africa isn't a country

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I once thought about starving children and felt bad.

Thats about it.

Edit:

Quote by jthm_guitarist
Africa isn't a country

My uncle wrote a book called Africa isn't a country.

Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

I would if I could. All dem poor little kiddies.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Dude, we have millions of starving people here in the U.S. Maybe we should solve that problem first.
Quote by Random88
I complain about capitalism on the internet

Truly god's work.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by CrawlingHorror
Dude, we have millions of starving people here in the U.S. Maybe we should solve that problem first.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Not much. I send money from time to time and support Médecins sans frontières / Doctors Without Borders with money monthly.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Pretty sure I've played that game where they donate rice at least once this year.
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you
yeah dude, no.

Those parents should have factored in whether their kids could eat or not BEFORE they decided to shag.

and if they didn't, SHAME ON THEM

I know it's a bit rough, but... IDGAF about the starving kids in africa. then they expect everyone to support them?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
yeah dude, no.

Those parents should have factored in whether their kids could eat or not BEFORE they decided to shag.

I know it's a bit rough, but... IDGAF about the starving kids in africa. then they expect everyone to support them?

Predestinated thoughts are always very charming.
Quote by CrawlingHorror

you beat me to it. I'd much rather stop helping other countrys while were haveing problems. Private citizen can raise and donate all they want, I'd just rather our govt not do it.

EDIT: As a father I do feel poorly for the kids and people who are born into these conditions. I just don't feel it's our place to save them.
Last edited by winterXsolstice at Dec 24, 2011,
I've donated money to charity before, and people have been doing that for DECADES without there being improvements. Government corruption,war, lack of resources and poor education are the biggest problems, and none of them are direct result of not enough people donating to Africa.

I've also donated an even larger amount towards social help organisations here in Germany, organisations that take care of mentally and physically handicapped people, the elderly, and kids without parents who can take care of them.

I've also dedicated my life to making entertainment and art, expressive ways to lift the moods of people.

What are YOU doing to make the world a better place?

EDIT: instead of donating to children in Africa, can we donate to the catholic church instead? Donations in the form of fists and boots.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Dec 24, 2011,
Now you see the problem isn't food. I've been to Africa and the kids over there have mountains of food. They just ain't got any knives n forks to eat it with! Stop sending them food, start donating cutlery!
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
yeah dude, no.

What a shame your parents didn't stop to think that their kid could be a cunt before they fucked.
Quote by Dirge Humani
What a shame your parents didn't stop to think that their kid could be a cunt before they fucked.

Yeah i know, what a drunken dickface!

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by CoreysMonster
I've donated money to charity before, and people have been doing that for DECADES without there being improvements. Government corruption,war, lack of resources and poor education are the biggest problems, and none of them are direct result of not enough people donating to Africa.

I've also donated an even larger amount towards social help organisations here in Germany, organisations that take care of mentally and physically handicapped people, the elderly, and kids without parents who can take care of them.

I've also dedicated my life to making entertainment and art, expressive ways to lift the moods of people.

What are YOU doing to make the world a better place?

EDIT: instead of donating to children in Africa, can we donate to the catholic church instead? Donations in the form of fists and boots.

just want to say, thank you for all you've done. You are a good person.
Quote by winterXsolstice
just want to say, thank you for all you've done. You are a good person.

Meh, it's not that much. I was getting mad at TS because people like that piss me off, the people who cry "Won't somebody think of the children in africa! D: D:", because people have been thinking about starving kids in Africa for decades, and just sending money isn't going to help due to the reasons I posted. People who go over there and build schools and shit, those guys are the ones who're really helping out, not people who send an African kid a dollar a month or whatever.

EDIT: I just saw TS' join date and now feel foolish for taking this seriously
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Dec 24, 2011,
Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, it's not that much. I was getting mad at TS because people like that piss me off, the people who cry "Won't somebody think of the children in africa! D: D:", because people have been thinking about starving kids in Africa for decades, and just sending money isn't going to help due to the reasons I posted. People who go over there and build schools and shit, those guys are the ones who're really helping out, not people who send an African kid a dollar a month or whatever.

But your music surely helps?
Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by Obsceneairwaves

I'm starving here. I got bills, keep your condescending nose out of my damn business.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
But your music surely helps?

When the African children hear his music it makes them wish death upon themselves, effectively eliminating suffering.
Quote by RU Experienced?
When the African children hear his music it makes them wish death upon themselves, effectively eliminating suffering.

Yes, my music is similar to the classic German joke: "Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!"
Quote by CoreysMonster
Yes, my music is similar to the classic German joke: "Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!"

I don't get it.

You Germans should stick to what you're good at (i.e. genocide, beer).
Page 1 of 3