Hey, I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with:

http://www.bcrich.com/models/guitars-and-bass/Warlock/NT-Warlock/173

and/or

http://www.bcrich.com/models/guitars-and-bass/Bich/Pro-X-Bich/154

The specifications of the guitars above are just how i want them.

I've also been looking at Schecters: C-1 Blackjack ATX.

But come on! The BC-Riches are neckthrough! Thats crazy for a guitar that cheap imo.

Having a hard time getting used to the pointyness, but the specs are just awesome.

Are They really as good as the specs say, or are they just poorly made and pointy?
- Guitars: Ibanez RG1451

Amp
- Blackstar HT-5
IMO and experience BC Rich's aren't very good guitars, and are incredibly ugly. For a similar guitar, check out some ESP LTD guitars or Jackson's, they are good guitars. But if you are set on a BC Rich, go for the Schecter.
^Wrong about the BC Riches
Yes, they're very mediocre in the lower price range, but they get really good at around the $500 price range and up if you're willing to drop that kind of cash.

To answer your initial question though, the Pro X Bich is quite nice. The neck is a bit too strange for my taste but if you like it I would go ahead. It even has EMGs in it. I would not recommend the NT Warlock though.
Quote by punk_rules_1997

Hi, I am looking for an amp setting close to the sound of bands like Black Veil Brides.

Quote by Eppicurt

Set everything to 12 o'clock.

Go from there.

lol

Jackson WRMG
Peavey Valveking 112
Pod HD300

Will buy guitars & guitar parts
PM me for info
If you want to be taken seriously as a guitar player, don't get either of those B.C. Rich guitars.

I'm with the suggestion of checking out ESP/LTD or Jackson, or even Charvel's Desolation series (except the Desolations are made in China, yuck!).
They are really as good as the specs say, from what ive played, bc riches from about £400 upwards are great guitars and offer specs that would usually cost alot more. Stay away from the cheap ones though because you would be better off with a plank. Out of those two the bich is definetly best but it is also more expensive.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by Ian_the_fox
If you want to be taken seriously as a guitar player, don't get either of those B.C. Rich guitars.

I'm with the suggestion of checking out ESP/LTD or Jackson, or even Charvel's Desolation series (except the Desolations are made in China, yuck!).

@TS I am sure I do not have to tell you to NEVER listen to people like this guy. They do not know what they are talking about.