Hey guys, have a few questions.
Im looking for some sort of audio interface/mixer.
First of all are they the same thing? If a Mixer (Alesis Multimix for example) has a usb output, does that essentially mean it can do the same thing as a Audio Interface (Pod farm or M-Audio fast track)?

Say I wanted to record some vocals and guitar (At the same time) to my computer, what would be best, some sort of Mixer with USB or an Audio interface like a Fast Track?