Hey UG,

I was messing around on Audacity, editing a song and I found this really trick feature on the delay effect. You can set the delay to pitch-shift the repeats by any amount you dial in. The coolest thing about it is it's not just your standard oct up or down, you can actually dial in "in between" pitches like 0.24 of a semitone. That gets you some really creepy sounds.

I was wondering if there's anything similar in pedal form? A delay which would pitch shift the repeats. Boss had the PS-3 thing, but that doesn't do the thing I want.

Cheers.
Quote by Roc8995
Kirk Hammett should just build a wah into his goddam shoes.

Quote by dyingdivinity
wat is pokemanz?
Either get a delay with an effects loop and throw a POG or something similar in the loop, or get a splitter to run your signal stereo, send one end dry, and send the other through a delay and follow it with a pitch shifter, and run the delay entirely wet signal, and then merge the stereo signal back together afterward. The first way is obviously easier...
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
EHX memory toy has a "mod" switch which modulates the pitch of the delayed sound. Makes it almost chorus-y.
I did it with a pod hd500

I did one where it was up a 5th, and one with a whammy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kJS_aHKFx4

http://soundcloud.com/brokenlungs/hd500-5th-delay
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Earthquaker Devices Rainbow Machine

I got unit#26 and it's really really trippy.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Eventide Pitchfactor does that and way way more
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era