http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mikevmpr3/music/all/play1071107

People ask alot how i do things so...

Mapped out drums on anvil studio.
Converted over using superior drummer on magix music maker. (not using default samples)
Mixed down as a Wave then boosted the 60-300 hz , and the 3k hz,
Recorded Guitars line in via the preamp out of a peavey 5150 into the clean channel of a roland cube 30 (has a stereo record-out ) into my computer ( will be getting an interface soon)
Double tracked all guitars and bass, panned out accordingly and cut very subtle mid frequencies in guitars.
mixed down the chopped up guitar tracks seperately as WAVE files then re inserted the tracks where they belong.
Then took the raw "preamp" signal of the guitars and used peavey revalver to simulate a 6505's post section of the amp, and applied PEAVEY JSX cab inpulses to all guitar tracks.
Mixed everything accordingly, used overall mastering to cut subtle mids again then used the mastering suite to apply a preset "cd mastering" to do limiting and compression (some frequencies are still clipping tho but no biggie)

finally mixed down as an mp3. ENJOY.
-----------------------------------------------
--The GEAR--
Horizon Devices - Precision Drive
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,
fitted with SEYMORE DUNCAN NAZGUL AND SENTIENT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dude, this is awesome! Love the guitar tones. I didnt realize you could go from the send on the amp to the interface. Im definately going to try this! Might make an easy way to record quietly.. Where did you get the impulses from? Anyways, great job!
Quote by surjer
Dude, this is awesome! Love the guitar tones. I didnt realize you could go from the send on the amp to the interface. Im definately going to try this! Might make an easy way to record quietly.. Where did you get the impulses from? Anyways, great job!

as long as its the preamp out. Impulses were on the Revalver vst
--The GEAR--
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Fender/marshall
Not my syle of music, but honestly the recording and tone is legit dude. The playings fantastic for the style. Well done dude.

C4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=28795850#post28795850

Thank you, positive feedback means alot :3
--The GEAR--
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,