Hi guys i cant decide which guitar should i buy and came here to ask.I play variety of genres from metal to blues even jazz and love all of them.I alredy have an ibanez rg2570mz and want to buy a real nice,comfortable guitar.I am thing about getting a strat, esp ,jackson soloist or musicman steve lukather ,jp or steve morse model.So what are your suggestions??
Prs Cu24
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I would look at hollowbodies as well. Great for jazz and blues, some can do metal, but I wouldn't recommend it cause the feedback is atrocious on some of them. I would look at getting a les paul or sg. Strats are good, but don't pass up telecasters. It would help to know budget, but a lot will come down to you just sitting down with some guitars and seeing what feels right.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio w/ P90s
Epiphone Wilshire Pro Reissue w/ Pearly Gates Pickups
JCA2212c
Vox Night Train
Raven 1x12
Digitech Whammy
TC Electronic Polyphonic Tuner
Earthquaker Devices The Hoof Fuzz
Carbon Copy
BYOC BBO
TC Arena Reverb
Quote by Robbgnarly
Prs Cu24

thanks for the advice they're really awesome but it is hard to find and try one of them in where i am living
I dont have a lot of money but i will look for used ones so i dont really have a price range
Strats have a great clean sound they would be good for the style of music you play. Maybe look into a Gibson or epiphone semi hollow or hollow model they are quite brilliant also.