Page 1 of 2
I don't believe in africa.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by LRCGUITAR
They should use this to determine which Americans are allowed to use the Internet.

If only.
I was closer to the Forbidden City and Mecca than I was to Mt. Rushmore

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Got to level eleven, traveler's IQ of 111, and score of 432,412.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by LRCGUITAR
They should use this to determine which Americans are allowed to use the Internet.

Hah. It's funny because you assume that everyone in the world has flawless knowledge of geography, except for Americans! Truly a unique, genuine, and amusing observation. Wow. I am impressed.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Way too tired to actually do this. I'm never gonna need to know where Ubekibekibekibekistan is anyway.

Herman, is that you?
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
That map needs to be twice the size. Got to level 5 with about 1000 points needed to get the next one. I just can't see shit on there
Quote by SkepsisMetal
That map needs to be twice the size. Got to level 5 with about 1000 points needed to get the next one. I just can't see shit on there

It's wank.
Quote by SkepsisMetal

Truth, mah brotha.

Quote by LRCGUITAR

Why memorize obscure information that can be looked up in a book?

"Doctor! The patient is having a heart attack! Quick, where is Libya located?!"

"FUUUUUU"
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by NOTONFACEBOOK
^

Knowing where Libya is... isn't exactly the most obscure of information.

Not necessarily the most practical or essential information to everyday life. It's in northern Africa, YAY!

Now what do I do with that information?
Quote by blake1221
Not necessarily the most practical or essential information to everyday life. It's in Africa, YAY!

You can drink starbucks and tell reddit how you lost all faith in humanity because they don't know where a country is.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by CrunchyRoll
You can drink starbucks and tell reddit how you lost all faith in humanity because they don't know where a country is.

Ohhhh...I can't wait! I'm going to get so many upvotes and it'll validate my existence!
That awkward moment when you click on Tajikistan instead of Turkmenistan

I've learned I need to brush up on the Malaysia/Indonesia/Micronesia- basically anything south of Asia and North of Australia. IQ 110

Quote by blake1221
Not necessarily the most practical or essential information to everyday life. It's in northern Africa, YAY!

Masturbate furiously.

Quote by moscaespañol
That awkward moment when you click on Tajikistan instead of Turkmenistan

I hear ya bro..

But I'm taking a geography class next month in school. I'll be back for redemption.
Not exactly a frequent poster.
It's hard when it come to Africa and Asia... Also, I always seem to be mixing up Peru and Chile.
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
Quote by LRCGUITAR

haha you're stupid.

I got to level 9. Couldn't see shit though. It is way to small.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Level 4. Screw Geography, what the hell am I going to use it for? I only need to know where the US of A is!
Quote by Cb4rabid
Shit, only made it to level 7. **** Africa and the middle east

That's been your foreign policy for years, don't worry!
Quote by NOTONFACEBOOK

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by NOTONFACEBOOK

(Invalid img)
pinga
That map is way too tiny.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
level 5, 154,034, 89

I clicked on Mexico instead of Spain for one of them and I don't know anything about the middle east or the east coast

moar SE Asia plz
cat
Page 1 of 2