Page 1 of 2
So, what is it?

I would have to go with A Christmas Story. My family watches it every Christmas Eve so it has always been special.

I also like Home Alone, Christmas Vacation, and the classics, like Frosty, are always good.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
(Invalid img)

I watch A Christmas Story at least 12 times every Christmas. Christmas Vacation is another good one.

And Rudolph.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Last edited by Ganoosh at Dec 24, 2011,
I'm a classic war films man, they seem to be shown a lot around Christmas.
And being a stereotypical Englishman, of course the Carry On series.
Christmas Vacation. Watched it every Xmas since birth.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by blake1221
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Christmas special.

Or Elf.

O.o I forgot about Elf.

And of course IASIP is fantastic
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by shattamakar

Oh shit yes. I was watching trailers for that again yesterday

My favourite Christmassy Christmas film
Quote by Ganoosh
(Invalid img)

It was..... SOAP POISONING!
___

Quote by The_Blode
Jingle All The Way.

But A Muppet's Christmas Carol is sooooooooooooo close

EDIOT: Jeeeez what am I at the true answer is Die Hard.
I watch A Christmas Story with my familyevery year, either on christmas eve, christmas day, or the day after christmas. Christmas Vacation is a great one too and I love A Charlie Brown Christmas.

I feel like I'm forgetting one or two that I also enjoy, but everyone seems to freak out over Elf. I love that movie, it's friggin hilarious, but it seems to be the 'this is the best xmas movie ever and that is a fact' film for some of my friends.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Quote by Duffman123
EDIOT: Jeeeez what am I at the true answer is Die Hard.

Too ****ing right! Good thing I imported the Japanese remake of Die Hard Arcade this month.
Elf, and Jingle All the Way. Misfits Christmas special, too, but the most Christmassy part about that is Nathan's Santa suit.
Quote by thePTOD
I watch A Christmas Story with my familyevery year, either on christmas eve, christmas day, or the day after christmas. Christmas Vacation is a great one too and I love A Charlie Brown Christmas.

I feel like I'm forgetting one or two that I also enjoy, but everyone seems to freak out over Elf. I love that movie, it's friggin hilarious, but it seems to be the 'this is the best xmas movie ever and that is a fact' film for some of my friends.

Elf is hysterical until the last 15 minutes. Once they find santa in central park, and all start singing, I turn it off.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Christmas Story
White Christmas
A Christmas Carol with George C. Scott
Elf
Die Hard
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Elf is awful, and makes me want to die.

Quote by blake1221
Say whaaaaaaaaaat?

It wouldn't be so bad if USA Network didn't play it into the ground. Or if it was, say, Jim Carrey instead of Will Ferrell. I hate his face when it doesn't have a bead on it

Oh, and Home Alone makes me wanna die, too. Same situation as above.

Last edited by moscaespañol at Dec 24, 2011,
Quote by moscaespañol
It wouldn't be so bad if USA Network didn't play it into the ground. Or if it was, say, Jim Carrey instead of Will Ferrell. I hate his face when it doesn't have a bead on it

You so crazy. Besides the USA playing it to death, Will Ferrel was perfect for it!
Home Alone
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by moscaespañol
Elf is awful, and makes me want to die.

Well you're a cotton-headed ninny muggins!

cunt
Most Christmas movies are pretty terrible, but people do their best to trick themselves into liking them. (Just like Christmas music.) But Elf is funny, even though I don't like Will Ferrell.

I mean The Proud Family: Seven Days of Kwanzaa. Look how culturally tolerant I am!
Last edited by due 07 at Dec 24, 2011,
I ain't nevuh seen Elf. Christmas movies just kinda make me sad and nostalgic, so I try not to watch any of em. Home along and The Santa Claus kick ass though.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
I ain't nevuh seen Elf. Christmas movies just kinda make me sad and nostalgic, so I try not to watch any of em. Home along and The Santa Claus kick ass though.

I used to watch The Santa Claus like every single night for a year when it first came out on VHS.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

The Santa Claus was the shit.

Used to be like my favorite movie when I was little.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Word! I don't remember how the second one was, but the 3rd was balls. First is classic though.
I like to pretend the second and third don't exist.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Die Hard is the only christmas movie I like, probably because it has fuck all to do with christmas other than being set at christmas time.
Quote by MakinLattes
I love A Charlie Brown Christmas and all the stop motion movies.

This.

If you don't know who those are you are not allowed to speak about Christmas again.
Quote by CoreysMonster
This.

If you don't know who those are you are not allowed to speak about Christmas again.

Island of Misfit Toys.

:3
OH what was that one movie with Drew Berrymore as a little kid and she gets in a car crash or something and ends up in Toyland? Babes in Toyland? Mr. Miyagi was in it i'm pretty sure. I looooooved that one
Page 1 of 2