Poll: watch SNL?
Poll Options
View poll results: watch SNL?
yep
7 15%
nope
39 85%
Voters: 46.
I probably haven't watched a full new episode since 1999 or 2000. does anyone watch this show anymore? PS just watching digital shorts on YouTube doesn't count.
#DTWD
Quote by LRCGUITAR
What's an SNL?

why don't you GOOGLE IT

jeeeeeeez kids these days
It's not very funny. But I watched the one when Jimmy Fallon hosted and it was pretty good.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Every once in a while.

I do like the digital shorts, and the weekend update is always good.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
SNL is one big fail. It sucks like 80% of the time.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
It was terrible for about the last eight years, but recently since Seth Meyers has been writing more and more on the show, it's been way better, so I've taken up watching it again.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I do. It's been better in the past couple months than it has been in the past couple years over all.
Not exactly a frequent poster.
subquestion: you think they would cancel it or is it too much of an American tradition at this point?
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
subquestion: you think they would cancel it or is it too much of an American tradition at this point?

I don't think it should be cancelled, solely because I'm just hoping a new group of comedians will rise and take it back to former glories.

But you can only wait around so long.
Quote by primusfan

If the ratings suck it'll get cancelled regardless of its history

OT: I used to watch it occasionally in the mid-2000s, but not anymore.
Check out my band Disturbed
I watch it when i'm at home on a saturday night. It's actually been pretty funny this year. I don't think this new cast is being given enough credit.

Seth Myers, Bill Hader, Fred Armisen, Jason Sudeikis, and Kristen Wiig are all funny motha****as, IMO.
hasn't been funny in at least 10 years

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by Mack56
I watch it when i'm at home on a saturday night. It's actually been pretty funny this year. I don't think this new cast is being given enough credit.

Seth Myers, Bill Hader, Fred Armisen, Jason Sudeikis, and Kristen Wiig are all funny motha****as, IMO.

my eyes glazed over this post because of the font
Quote by Mack56

Mmm, I agree.

I watched it pretty regularly the past couple of seasons, but I haven't caught a single episode this year.

So I didn't vote, 'cuz neither answer seemed 100% honest.

La-dee-da-da.
Quote by LRCGUITAR
What's an SNL?

this
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
i've never once watched it on TV.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Sometimes when I like the host or musical guest. I don't go out of my way to watch though.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I saw the one Justin Timberlake hosted with Lady Gaga, it was pretty funny.

Anytime JT is on it's worth watching cuz he's a badass
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump