Page 1 of 2
So Pit me and a few of my friends have recently stumbled upon a recent high school friends twitter page. His page is solely for the purpose of trying to get Ariana Grande to go out on a date with him. Now so far he has tweeted her constantly, sent her presents, and started a petition to get her to go on a date with him. Finally today he is away from twitter for a few days and has told her how much he loves her and that he wants to be her boyfriend etc.

So Pit when does liking a celebrity become unhealthy or unnatural?
Quote by postmortem2006

One time I was getting head from my (now ex) girlfriend, I blew my load in her mouth and she spat it back in my face. Seriously.

Quote by MenziesC
So Pit me and a few of my friends have recently stumbled upon a recent high school friends twitter page. His page is solely for the purpose of trying to get Ariana Grande to go out on a date with him. Now so far he has tweeted her constantly, sent her presents, and started a petition to get her to go on a date with him. Finally today he is away from twitter for a few days and has told her how much he loves her and that he wants to be her boyfriend etc.

So Pit when does liking a celebrity become unhealthy or unnatural?

When you do all of those things. Your friend is not in a good way TS.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant

fucking
idiot
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
People really throw the L word around a lot these days. They haven't even met this person in real life. How the hell can you say you love them and would do anything for them? I blame mainstream media.
TS I'm sure 'your friend' will get over it eventually
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
It's good and healthy, until he stops masturbating. That's when the trouble starts.
I'm going to point out this person is not my friend more of a person we knew. I should have made that clearer from the start I used the wrong word.
Quote by postmortem2006

One time I was getting head from my (now ex) girlfriend, I blew my load in her mouth and she spat it back in my face. Seriously.

when they're tied up on the floor of your basement...

>_>

<_<

i'll be in the basement if anyone needs me... don't need me.

<_<

>_>
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Creeper status.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I believe it becomes unhealthy when it harms your health.
Quote by fearofthemark
at your avatar

Quote by due 07
Your avatar had me in stitches for a good two minutes.
When you start kissing a photo of them goodnight every night before you sleep. I once knew a guy that did that.
ggg1 ggg3

When you act like your friend did.

Even musicians/actors/famous people I like, I rarely look into their personal life (unless a specific song/scene from a movie was about something that happened to them so I can see where they got the inspiration.)

It's none of my business.
TS, Ariana Grande is not gonna date you. Just give up.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I know a guy at school who is COMPLETELY obsessed with Avenged Sevenfold. It's kind of pathetic, as he refuses to acknowledge any other bands/artists. People take the mick out of him on a regular basis over Facebook. He posts massive greats walls of text with him preaching about The Rev and how Avenged are more than just a band and all that crap.

His 'band' (he's the vocalist) is comprised of a guitarist who doesn't even know what a scale is, him, and a bassist who's a pretty cool guy but is considering leaving them. They're called Successful Failure .

At one point, he got so annoyed that he rage quit Facebook, telling a few people to '****ing Die' because they disliked the way he was acting.

Yeah, when it gets to that kind of extreme, I think it's gone past the point of being healthy.
Once you start sifting through their garbage to find a used tissue to masturbate with, you should probably seek psychiatric care.
Quote by MakinLattes
Once you start sifting through their garbage to find a used tissue to masturbate with, you should probably seek psychiatric care.

. . . you're a bit dark aren't you? lol

Made me stop drinking my tea mid-sip.
When it consumes your whole being.

Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Quote by rocknrollstar
. . . you're a bit dark aren't you? lol

Made me stop drinking my tea mid-sip.

Out of guilt.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Can you give us a link to that twitter page?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
Can you give us a link to that twitter page?

this.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
this.

Quote by behind_you
This

The people have spoken, give us a link.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by shmeegle
She's hot, but who is she!?.

actress in Nickelodeon
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
actress in Nickelodeon

Ah, that's who that is. My younger siblings watch that show. The girls are fine.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by shmeegle
Ah! I figured either that or disney. Gotta love that jailbait.

she's 18 now i think. so technically she's not a jailbait anymore
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I'd smash it, just saying.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by BigSmokeDawg
I know a guy at school who is COMPLETELY obsessed with Avenged Sevenfold. It's kind of pathetic, as he refuses to acknowledge any other bands/artists. People take the mick out of him on a regular basis over Facebook. He posts massive greats walls of text with him preaching about The Rev and how Avenged are more than just a band and all that crap.

His 'band' (he's the vocalist) is comprised of a guitarist who doesn't even know what a scale is, him, and a bassist who's a pretty cool guy but is considering leaving them. They're called Successful Failure .

At one point, he got so annoyed that he rage quit Facebook, telling a few people to '****ing Die' because they disliked the way he was acting.

Yeah, when it gets to that kind of extreme, I think it's gone past the point of being healthy.

Oh he sounds fun . .
Quote by I.O.T.M
The people have spoken, give us a link.

Pit I give you his twitter http://twitter.com/#!/ColinAndAriana
Quote by postmortem2006

Last edited by MenziesC at Dec 24, 2011,
Page 1 of 2