So I am looking for suggestions of a tele-copy.

I have found this one:
http://www.rondomusic.com/wf150ta.html
Anything similar to this would be really rad.

Just make sure it has the same body-style, neck, and headstock. Also, please nothing extremely pricey.

Thanks so much and happy holidays!
Squier Classic Vibe telecaster

Merry Christmas!
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Squier Classic Vibe telecaster

Merry Christmas!

Im sure that he would have just gone and bought one if it wasnt for the fact that they cost 3x as much as that Douglas does.

@TS That is a fine guitar SX are good too. There is also Xavier's over at guitarfetish.com.
Fender Squier Telecaster

For about $80 more you could have a Fender.

The Classic Vibe seems to be a very popular choice... I realize it's 3 times the price, but if you're just looking at price -go ahead and get yourself a First Act guitar.

To a certain extent, you get what you pay for.
Personally, I love my American Special.

The reason I say "to a certain extent" is that the law of diminishing returns definitely applies here.

You can spend $100 and get a guitar.... spend $180 and get a little better... spend $350 and get a little better... spend $800 and get even better...

You can spend $1500 and even $2500 or more...
The point is: at first the price increase gets you a 'much' better guitar, but at some point spending a lot more doesn't get you a lot better guitar.

The bottom line: don't get the cheapest one you can find -you'll definitely regret it.
Get one that is one or two steps up.
The Squier is a real Fender -for just under twice the price.

See if you can find a good used MIM tele.
Mean People Suck.
I found about a half dozen examples of MIM telecasters on ebay for $150 or less.
I think you'll be happier (in the long run) with one of them over the one that you're looking at.
Mean People Suck.
Quote by Tele1 Kenobi
I found about a half dozen examples of MIM telecasters on ebay for $150 or less.
I think you'll be happier (in the long run) with one of them over the one that you're looking at.

Okay im a major rondomusic ***** but I have to agree here. If you can get a MIM Tele for $150 then do it. Its not going to be worlds better than the Dougy but it will be better and worth it.