39 72%
N
15 28%
Voters: 54.
I've done it so many times in Russia. I was 5 when I first drove a car. lol

Poll is here
no
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Share your stories if you have

I almost crashed into a tree when I drove.

Also, it doesn't count if the car wasn't started
Well you're going to have to learn one way or another before you get the license.
NOT EASILY LED, EASILY BANNED.
When I was 13 I went for a joyride. I stole a cop car and started running over pedestrians and shooting the cops that were chasing me. After about two minutes I was being followed by tanks and all that crazy shit. I got out and ran for a tank stole that and rode away but I somehow tipped the tank and was crushed by it. Then the cops went away. I then reappeared at a nearby hospital. Lost all my weapons. That sucked.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
When I was 13 I went for a joyride. I stole a cop car and started running over pedestrians and shooting the cops that were chasing me. After about two minutes I was being followed by tanks and all that crazy shit. I got out and ran for a tank stole that and rode away but I somehow tipped the tank and was crushed by it. Then the cops went away. I then reappeared at a nearby hospital. Lost all my weapons. That sucked.
Yeah right

Stop lying, man
yar
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
A fair amount. Trucks round fields, shitcan racing around tracks, moving parents cars.

People who actually drive around open public roads with no license or insurace deserve to crash and be injured. Without anyone else being involved.
Quote by Represent
There's blood in that picture. UG rules doesn't allow that.

No rule against that.

I don't mind the new, grammar using Represent
Quote by whoomit
No rule against that.

He's learning. D'awww.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by whoomit
No rule against that.

Quote by RULES
NO RACIST/VULGAR/GORE IMAGES OR CONTENT
- You may not post any extremely graphic or violent imagery, links to sites containing such imagery, or express any racist or hateful sentiments anywhere on UG.
- What is deemed appropriate or not is decided by the moderators. Use your common sense or ask a mod before posting if you are unsure.
- Anyone who assists another UGer to find a gore website may be treated the same as someone who links directly to a gore website - do not give people instructions to find gore images.
Punishment: Posting any extremely graphic or violent imagery will result in an instant Ban. Hateful/vulgar comments may receive a warning or ban.

Quote by whoomit
Just because I'm typing properly doesn't mean I don't still hate you.
"...extremely graphic or violent..."

Just a little blood. Calm down.

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Represent
Fixed. Learn to spell, man.

nigga best not be dissin my grammar skillz
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Gorelord666
"...extremely graphic or violent..."

Just a little blood. Calm down.
One guy could be looking at a bunch of gore and see it as ok. Another can see a drop of blood and faint.

Perceptions =/= fact.
Quote by Represent
One guy could be looking at a bunch of gore and see it as ok. Another can see a drop of blood and faint.

Perceptions =/= fact.
I never thought I'd live to see the day when Represent would speak wise words. I commend you

OT: Bunch o' times
ggg1 ggg3

I don't construe that image as graphic or violent
Although technically it's down to the mods discretion. I'd feel like a tool if something happened

Quote by Represent
Just because I'm typing properly doesn't mean I don't still hate you.

Sorry dude.
How'd you get unbanned?

Edit: Also, y'get more blood than that in GB&C from time to time!
Last edited by whoomit at Dec 24, 2011,
Quote by whoomit
Sorry dude.
How'd you get unbanned?

Mods saw that I was legit. Apology not accepted.
Quote by Represent
Mods saw that I was legit. Apology not accepted.

Fair enough.
Well, welcome back I suppose!
Quote by VillainousLatin
yeah I lllost ,y ,icense once and drove 1 month without slivece so yeah... I drove once without a licvenae
Is that supposed to be mocking me?
I left my license home one time when I went to the mall with my friends. I'm so hardcore. Essentially just drove as safely as possible. No one was the wiser.
Nope.

And the other week my cousin got arrested for DUI and for not having a license
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by behind_you
I never thought I'd live to see the day when Represent would speak wise words. I commend you

In my sig
Few times. Left my license at home once, only found out when I sold my trilby to a mate to find I didnt have my wallet. Drove home as fast as I could, 120+ KPH, down back roads. To pick it up, then drove back to town.
Oasis nut
Gear: Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Ej-200, Peavey Studio Pro 40, Digitech RP55, Boss ME-20. Too many pedals to list.
Latest additions: epiphone ej-200, boss me-20

Quote by DAiMIteHan

Am I old enough to wear this fist in school?
I have my license, but my mom never updated the insurance to include me. So basically I'm driving without insurance all the time, which is just as illegal. Aw yeh, so badass.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I have my license, but my mom never updated the insurance to include me. So basically I'm driving without insurance all the time, which is just as illegal. Aw yeh, so badass.

But she got you a free iPad2, so that's ok. >.>

Edit: I haven't; I've been driving with my learner's permit.

/spoilt middle class kid
Quote by slipknot5678
But she got you a free iPad2, so that's ok. >.>

SHE CAN KEEP THE DAMN IPAD

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I don't have my license.
Yeah i'm almost 20, shut up.

I drove to the Skyrim midnight release, but other than that I really have no driving experience
Quote by Xiaoxi
SHE CAN KEEP THE DAMN IPAD

So you want the SUV all for yourself?

I see how it is now.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.