Trivial Pursuit
2 4%
Chutes and Ladders
2 4%
Other/Board games suck
8 14%
Voters: 57.
Page 1 of 2
What is your favourite board game? I'm deciding between monopoly and risk, will probably be playing one tonight. Scrabble is pretty boss too.
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Monopoly by a wide margin.

Love that game.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Risk, monopoly, settlers, checkers, triovision etc.

I'm part of a boardgames group that meet once a week.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I fucking love Pay Day but Monopoly always comes out on top.
Last edited by Duffman123 at Dec 24, 2011,
Quote by Kensai
Risk, monopoly, settlers, checkers, triovision etc.

I'm part of a boardgames group that meet once a week.

Sounds errr......excitng
Where the fuck is chess?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Love me some Monopoly.

EDIT: This too^
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.
Quote by Duffman123
I fucking love Payday but Monopoly always comes out on top.

**** forgot Payday, what a game .. that and Mouse Trap joint top for me .. even though I havn't played Mouse Trap since I was about 5.
CANDYLAND

That shit was the best.. Monopoly is a close second.

Edit: The fact that you put 'other/board games suck' together doesn't make any sense whatsoever..
Last edited by Zeppelin Addict at Dec 24, 2011,
Quote by Duffman123
Sounds errr......excitng

It's surprisingly fun. The group is a few regulars and a bunch of randomers from different countries that change from meeting to meeting. Usually lots of interesting people and hot chicks.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I actually played Sorry for like the first time in 15 years earlier today with relatives. What a complete piece of shit game.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Trivial Pursuit, Settlers of Catan.

Dude above me knows his shit
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
Quote by Kensai
It's surprisingly fun. The group is a few regulars and a bunch of randomers from different countries that change from meeting to meeting. Usually lots of interesting people and hot chicks.

Hot lady friends you say...strip monopoly should definitely be on the cards.
Quote by Duffman123
Hot lady friends you say...strip monopoly should definitely be on the cards.

Got to watch you don't catch a chill though. I hear those board game meetings can be awfully draughty.
Monopoly owns.

At my friend's birthday party in August we had 6 people playing Pokemon Monopoly and it quickly turned into a 3v3 capitalist tycoon alliance game, pokemon style. It was awesome.

Life, Office Clue, and good ol' chess and checkers. My other friend and I ended up with a perfect stalemate in checkers once where neither of us could move any pieces.

This is my 300th post. I'm glad I found a good thread for it.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
more like bored games, amirite?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
more like bored games, amirite?

Nah mate you Trivial Pussy.
Scrabble, Risk, Checkers, Reversi, don't mind Backgammon. Never a big fan of Monopoly though that was probably because i was rubbish at it.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by chaoticfables
Please leave

ok old man get back to your blockus
Monopoly is the most entertaining.
Not because of the game itself, but it starts the most ridiculous arguments like "stop disrespecting me I saw you push my ship over with the dog" or "$100 in monopoly is equivalent to $1 in real money and you owe me so much you should be the one paying rent to ME and you'd be bankrupt by now" or "there is no free lunch or free parking so you have to pay everyone $50 if you land on it" or "you're not allowed to eat while playing monopoly" or "stop moving around it's your fault you can't read upside down stop looking over my shoulder at my properties" or "I saw you write something in the rulebook so everything in it is invalid so we should make our own rules" or "you lied about wanting to buy boardwalk from me and now I'm bankrupt and you don't want to buy it anymore I hate you" or even "I'm not playing with people as immature as you *flips table* all of you suck"
cat
Quote by MakinLattes

That game is impossible.

Carcassonne is the best also.
Quote by TheSPillow
Where the fuck is chess?

This. Chess is the best board game ever.

Quote by guitarxo
Monopoly is the most entertaining.
Not because of the game itself, but it starts the most ridiculous arguments like "stop disrespecting me I saw you push my ship over with the dog" or "$100 in monopoly is equivalent to $1 in real money and you owe me so much you should be the one paying rent to ME and you'd be bankrupt by now" or "there is no free lunch or free parking so you have to pay everyone $50 if you land on it" or "you're not allowed to eat while playing monopoly" or "stop moving around it's your fault you can't read upside down stop looking over my shoulder at my properties" or "I saw you write something in the rulebook so everything in it is invalid so we should make our own rules" or "you lied about wanting to buy boardwalk from me and now I'm bankrupt and you don't want to buy it anymore I hate you" or even "I'm not playing with people as immature as you *flips table* all of you suck"

I'd rather play Connect Four than chess. I don't get why everyone pitches a tent when it's mentioned.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Dec 25, 2011,
I had a hard time deciding between Risk and Monopoly, although chess really should be up there.
^I'm usually Hobbes

I win a lot when I play Risk but I can't tell if it's because I play with people who suck or because I'm actually good at it.

Chess is fun, but I don't know anyone who has enough patience to finish a game
cat
Quote by guitarxo
^I'm usually Hobbes

I win a lot when I play Risk but I can't tell if it's because I play with people who suck or because I'm actually good at it.

Chess is fun, but I don't know anyone who has enough patience to finish a game

I had an awesome game with my dad last night, we both played really well, but I lost.
I only see him a couple times a year, and we always keep score of chess matches.

We've both won 2 in the past few days... Tiebreaker on Christmas >_>
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Page 1 of 2