Page 1 of 2
DAYUM that's a beautiful guitar! I like the plate on the back to, it's a nice touch. How much did one of those beasts cost you?
this is my signature, and it's purple in bold, you can't do anything about it.
I'm so jealous that I've just been staring at these pics for half an hour.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Was about to say "Hi, Misha"! I thought wrong, sweet NGD dude!
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Simply awesome! HNGD!
Vintage V100 Les Paul Icon Gold Top
Indie Shape "Black Jack" Special Edition
ESP LTD MH-200
Stagg Dreadnought Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 15 modeling amp
Oh man. So jelly. I want a Blackmachine so bad but they seem to be unobtainium at the moment. Congrats man. The B7 with the ebony top is beyond sexy.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
Oh man. So jelly. I want a Blackmachine so bad but they seem to be unobtainium at the moment. Congrats man. The B7 with the ebony top is beyond sexy.

Yep. Doug's only making those for people who are on the list from before, and if they refuse, for the people who just missed it. Besides, I'd wager that not even .01% of the UG population is capable of affording a Blackmachine

HNGD, saw it on SSO and shat myself.

EDIT: ^ No

Misha and Nolly's are both Koa topped IIRC, thats spalted maple. You be tripping.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

the 'something coming soon' is ANOTHER blackmachine?

wtf?

i am gonna ignore the outrageous cost and ask "isn't there a waiting list on those guitars"? are you a serial killer targeting people who order these guitars?

oh yeah... these? these are my 3 maltese falcons... jeez dude.

i really want to feel happy for you, but the utter jealousy is making it really hard.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Last edited by gumbilicious at Dec 24, 2011,
Quote by gumbilicious
the 'something coming soon' is ANOTHER blackmachine?

wtf?

i am gonna ignore the outrageous cost and ask "isn't there a waiting list on those guitars"? are you a serial killer targeting people who order these guitars?

oh yeah... these? these are my 3 maltese falcons... jeez dude.

i really want to feel happy for you, but the utter jealousy is making it really hard.

Read mah post brah, he happened to be one of the dudes who inquired after Doug shut down the waiting list. Some other dude had ordered this, and he refused (Probably due to cost and timing) and this guy picked it up. (Correct me if I'm wrong TS)

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
Yep. Doug's only making those for people who are on the list from before, and if they refuse, for the people who just missed it. Besides, I'd wager that not even .01% of the UG population is capable of affording a Blackmachine

HNGD, saw it on SSO and shat myself.

That's what I though. Tis a shame. I think I'm just gonna order a Hufschmid. Might ask John Suhr if he'll make me a hard tail 7 with some nice wood though. Don't like mah Floyded 7.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Those guitars are seriously way too ****ing awesome.
Like everyone else here, I hate you with a passion.
Happy New Guitar Day!
Quote by mmolteratx
That's what I though. Tis a shame. I think I'm just gonna order a Hufschmid. Might ask John Suhr if he'll make me a hard tail 7 with some nice wood though. Don't like mah Floyded 7.

Just make sure to do a LOT of research before you go into any specific builder. They all have their perks, and their downsides. So choose carefully, and wisely

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Dat top. So much classiness in this thread.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

so so so jelly. Those guitars look incredible.

HNGD
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by valennic

Misha and Nolly's are both Koa topped IIRC, thats spalted maple. You be tripping

Misha has a flamed koa one, Nolly has a burled maple one, mine is spalted maple. Doug's personal B2 is almost identical to Misha's except from fingerboard, which is cocobolo.

I don't know much about the waiting list, but from time to time Doug offers some of his builds on Blackmachine site. Most of them are usually B6, but this time a B2 popped out and I was lucky enough to be chosen for it.
First 7 string I like the look of.

The other guitar is sexy too.

HNGD!
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Quote by valennic
Read mah post brah, he happened to be one of the dudes who inquired after Doug shut down the waiting list. Some other dude had ordered this, and he refused (Probably due to cost and timing) and this guy picked it up. (Correct me if I'm wrong TS)

Nope that's not how it works, I haven't picked up anything that was ordered by someone else (Misha instead picked another guy's order).
AFAIK Doug is finishing his waiting list and at the same time building some very special guitars with his favourite woods...

I'm not allowed to say anything else, but most likely there will be some good Blackmachine news for everyone in 2012
Last edited by Frak at Dec 25, 2011,
Quote by blaaargh
HNGD you bastard. What's that binding material? I haven't seen anything like that before.

That's a very interesting question, I really don't know but it makes the guitar very unique looking.
Quote by mmolteratx

Suhr 7s are incredibly looking but be prepared to destroy your wallet :/ Also, the neck seems to be VERY huge on their 7s as of now. There's a custom quote form on Suhr's site reguarding 7 strings, do your math and divide by approx 1.43, that will be your "customer price". Very pricey imho, but top notch quality.

I personally don't recommend Hufschmid at all, having owned one of his guitars and have many friends who have experienced the same issues.
Hate the headstock shape, but other than that those things are ****ing beautiful. Especially that spalted maple. Hnngh.

HNGD!
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
GORGEOUS!!!!

So thin too!? Or does it just look thinner than an S-series ibanez?
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Quote by bluezombie
GORGEOUS!!!!

So thin too!? Or does it just look thinner than an S-series ibanez?

Not thinner than Ibanez Sabers, but they're very thin. I'd say 2/3 of a RG thick...and still they sound enormous!
Quote by Fred the Shred
I maintain that you should send it over to meet her sister B7.

what about trading our Blackmachines for two or three months instead? wouldn't hurt anyone and make both happy I think!
Happy NGD!

How much do those beauties run?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Happy NGD!

How much do those beauties run?

There's not a fixed price, but they're not cheap for sure...I actually think they're reasonably priced for their quality.
Page 1 of 2