I've been searching everywhere, and maybe I'm just incompetent at looking but, does anyone know an online website that sells Bugera 333XL heads? If you do PLEASE let me know!!

Thanks,
Seth
98' Peavey Wolfgang Special USA "Pat Pend"
Epiphone Les Paul ULTRA
Vintage V100
Fender Stickered Pinecaster Tele
Kramer 5150 Replica-GFS VEH
Fender DG41S NAT
Dean Acoustic
Peavey JSX 212
Line 6 Spider IV 150 212

EVH 5150 BUILD!
I think they stopped making the "original ones". I think they are going to be out of stock till the new "Infinium" Models are shipped out.
Guitar Center sells used ones online.
Awesome thanks!!!
Epiphone Les Paul ULTRA
Vintage V100
Fender DG41S NAT
Dean Acoustic
Peavey JSX 212
Line 6 Spider IV 150 212

EVH 5150 BUILD!
I wouldn't buy a used one though. Some of the older ones had reliability issues.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Quote by Dan_5893
If you get one without a footswitch, let me know because I still have one lying around.

You would be much better waiting for Infinium to come out though.

Thats kind of what i was thinking. I talked to a guy who is tight with Bugera and he said they should be coming out soon.
Epiphone Les Paul ULTRA
Vintage V100
Fender DG41S NAT
Dean Acoustic
Peavey JSX 212
Line 6 Spider IV 150 212

EVH 5150 BUILD!
sam ash.

call a store, an actual store, not the online call center stuff.

because a store can get one transferred in from another store, the call center can't.

there are still 333xl heads left in the chain. possibly some that are still in the box.

but you won't know unless you call them.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by RealGuitarHero
I wouldn't buy a used one though. Some of the older ones had reliability issues.
Yup. But the Peavey XXX didn't and they're cheap used. Go play one.
Quote by BobDetroit

this +1
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by BobDetroit

i'd go with this guy and look at the peavey xxx
Quote by MM14
i'd go with this guy and look at the peavey xxx

I've tried used amps. A used Peavey in fact. I'm not saying anything about Peavey in general im just not a fan. Want a new, branched out amp that not a lot of people have. Seems like everyone has a Peavey or a Marshall. Id side with Marshall but i don't have the money. I'm gonna stick with my plan but thanks for the suggestion!
Epiphone Les Paul ULTRA
Vintage V100
Fender DG41S NAT
Dean Acoustic
Peavey JSX 212
Line 6 Spider IV 150 212

EVH 5150 BUILD!
Quote by EVH-SETH
I've tried used amps. A used Peavey in fact. I'm not saying anything about Peavey in general im just not a fan. Want a new, branched out amp that not a lot of people have. Seems like everyone has a Peavey or a Marshall. Id side with Marshall but i don't have the money. I'm gonna stick with my plan but thanks for the suggestion!

You don't want to play a Peavey, but you want a clone of one? You do realize that the Bugera is just a Peavey clone, right?
Toys 'R Us? Maybe even Wal Mart. You could try Dollar General but I doubt they'll have it.

Okay, enough trolling from me. I've seen a few no-name web stores selling them (you know, the ones that keep your credit card # and clean out your account the next day), as well as one on Amazon.

Just for the sake of having something reliable and far more durable, I'd suggest looking at a JCA50h, for the same price as the 333xl. Enough gain for anything as well as good cleans, and it's something different from the typical Marshall/Peavey/Mesa sound that everyone already has.
i for one have never had aproblem with my 333xl, has been a great amp for the last 2 years. before that, i had 2 6262s both ****ed up, they sounded bad ass but just couldnt hold up. i was pretty leary of getting the 333xl at first, but its lasted longer then the 2 6262s put together. I really wish mine would have the inffinium shit, would LOVE to cut back the wattage and crank the ****er to get more power tube overdrive. Id say just wait till the new ones are out, im sure the big stores will have them when they are released.
Agile AL-3110 Tiger Eye
Schecter C-1 Exotic Star Snow Leopard
Schecter C-1 Classic Blue
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser T-O-M BC
LTD EC-1000 Bright Blue Flame
Bugera 333xl
Laney GH-100L
Laney LC30-II 112
Laney GS212PE w/ V30s
Genz Benz G-Flex 412
Last edited by The_Sh0T at Dec 30, 2011,
Quote by darkwolf291
you just named three entirely different amps.

Marshall is a british amp.
Peavey and Mesa are more american voiced.
There's nothing typical about the three together.
Right, but a lot of metal guitar players will typically use a Mesa Dual Rec, Peavey 6505, or a Marshall JCM. Never said they all sounded the same, just each one has been used to death everywhere on metal albums.
I'm starting to find that UG forum is more of a waste of time than actually helping me out. Thanks again guys.
Epiphone Les Paul ULTRA
Vintage V100
Fender DG41S NAT
Dean Acoustic
Peavey JSX 212
Line 6 Spider IV 150 212

EVH 5150 BUILD!
Quote by EVH-SETH
I'm starting to find that UG forum is more of a waste of time than actually helping me out. Thanks again guys.

Quote by gregs1020
sam ash.

call a store, an actual store, not the online call center stuff.

because a store can get one transferred in from another store, the call center can't.

there are still 333xl heads left in the chain. possibly some that are still in the box.

but you won't know unless you call them.

you're welcome.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
you're welcome.

That sarcastic thank you wasn't meant for you, you get a real thank you, sir.
Epiphone Les Paul ULTRA
Vintage V100
Fender DG41S NAT
Dean Acoustic
Peavey JSX 212
Line 6 Spider IV 150 212

EVH 5150 BUILD!