View poll results: Do you like it?
Yes
68 52%
No
64 48%
Voters: 132.
Page 1 of 2
I'm talking about this:

Does anyone actually like them? It seems like whenever someone opens a new loaf of bread, they skip the first slice, and refuse to eat the last. I hate these slices' dry chewiness, and it seems like the only purpose they serve is to prevent the rest of the loaf going stale.

Do you like the first and last slices of a loaf of bread?
Its the best thing since sliced bread.

Badam-tsh!
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

What am I , a starving african child?

I don't eat that shit.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by NOTONFACEBOOK
Puts hairs on your chest!

Especially if you're a chick.

Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Quote by OneHappyCamper
My mom likes them.

She always was a sucker for big, brown tips.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

It's cool
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
It's not that I don't dislike them, but I don't like having a sandwich made from one end piece and one normal. Especially if I'm opening a new loaf of bread, I'm most likely really hungry and what the sandwich to be as good as it can.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by biga29
It's not that I don't dislike them, but I don't like having a sandwich made from one end piece and one normal. Especially if I'm opening a new loaf of bread, I'm most likely really hungry and what the sandwich to be as good as it can.

Have you tried eating with both ends of the loaf?

Shit must be awesome.
Quote by triface
Have you tried eating with both ends of the loaf?

Shit must be awesome.

Yup - makes amazing sandwiches
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Love it. Dry chewy misery is my favourite.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I like the kiss-crust which is the name for the second piece. Well, I did when I ate bread. I just eat animals now.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
It's the best bit! Crisp it up in the toaster, melt butter all over it, chuck on a couple poached eggs, few pieces of bacon and a tin of beans .. nice.
its called the heel and it functions as a staleness protector. like the top biscuit that always goes soft, the heel keeps the good slices from the air and stops them going stale
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
It's called the crust, and yes, I do. Waste not, want not. It usually makes really good toast, actually.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by girlgerms007
I like the kiss-crust which is the name for the second piece. Well, I did when I ate bread. I just eat animals now.

Do you eat kittens?

....*bottom lip trembles*...
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
I like having both of the end slices together to make a sandwich. Mega thickness.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
I'm not picky enough to care, so I just use whatever bread slices are in there, and since I'm the only one whos not picky with that, they're always in there. I also heard that there is more nutrition in the crust of the bread than in the rest of the entire loaf, so there is some good that comes from that I guess.
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
I don't like the end pieces. But when you're out of hamburger buns... You will love them.
FORZA CATANIA
Quote by stealstrings
Do you eat kittens?

....*bottom lip trembles*...

only if they're unwanted Xmas presents
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by girlgerms007
only if they're unwanted Xmas presents

Phew. Well that's all right then.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by themetalbucket
I'm not picky enough to care, so I just use whatever bread slices are in there, and since I'm the only one whos not picky with that, they're always in there. I also heard that there is more nutrition in the crust of the bread than in the rest of the entire loaf, so there is some good that comes from that I guess.

You heard wrong, it contains exactly the same stuff as the rest of the bread, it's just been exposed to more heat so it's more unpleasantly crusty.
Whenever I start on a new loaf of bread I usually just eat that thingy dry while I make a sammich/whatever with the "good" slices. The end pieces are worse, but I see no reason to let them go to waste just because of that.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Page 1 of 2