Hey guys

Got an audio interface for christmas and I'm using Reaper cause i'm cheap and it's pretty simple.

I have a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, pretty standard. 2 Inputs, anyway on Reaper when I plug in something in the first input on my interface it records it fine, but it doesn't register the second. However I know it's working because on the interface I get a green light when something is being played through the second input. Any ideas?
Last edited by AJScott at Dec 25, 2011,
Bump'ing my own post.

Could really use a solution to this it's frustrating to buy this for 2 inputs and not have it work.

I know it's Reaper now, I tested it on another piece of software and it was fine. But what do I do in Reaper if anyone knows?
You can choose which input to use on every new track, it's right under the meter. You should be able to choose whichever input you want.
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
Quote by OrangeWalls
You can choose which input to use on every new track, it's right under the meter. You should be able to choose whichever input you want.

I had a look and couldn't find it, where exactly am I looking?

Think I found it, is it the Input which asks for left/right. I selected the track on the right and it didnt change