I don't how many maintenance men , handy mans, electricians, or plumbers are here but I don't think this is a verses thread. What brand of tools do you use? I ask because I have many tools in my tools bag. I would like buy all my tools in one brand one day under a decent warranty.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
I use my penis, your mother uses it as well.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I use my penis, your mother uses it as well.

That's okay, I had a threesome with your grandma, and your mom last night.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by Blackwaterson89
That's okay, I had a threesome with your grandma, and your mom last night.

Really?

How was my mother?

I always imagine what she is like in bed, and did you like my grandmas breasts?

They're perky.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Really?

How was my mother?

I always imagine what she is like in bed, and did you like my grandmas breasts?

They're perky.

Your mother was a trooper, your grandma was classy, and yeah they were perky...

Most of my tools are kobalt, Stanley, Husky, or from tractor supply. I just want get them under one brand so I don't have the hassle of having replace all my tools if they are stolen or broke. So I just want all under one brand.
Quote by LostLegion

That is amazing.......
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G