Hi guys,

So I've been looking at some amps lately, and right now I'm looking at the Laney Ironheart 60w. Has anyone got any experience with the amp? I tried it and I liked it, but I wouldn't know if there are better amps in the price range for me!

I like playing metal ( Opeth, a little Arch Enemy and some Dream Theater for the lolz ), and I like my cleans nice and warm. Not too muddy, but warm ( again, Opeth has a great tone IMO, my guitar is also pretty good for Opeth stuff ). It'd be great if the amp could give a nice overdrive sound too, my brother'll probably also use the amp and he likes vintage rock.

So I don't really want to spend too much money, I believe the Ironheart is about €600 or so, and that's fine. A bit more I could do, but I'd rather have an amp between 500-700 or so.

Any ideas guys? Would the Ironheart be the best choice for me? Thanks a lot.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
I personally think the ironheart is a fantastic amp

Very much on my 'to buy' list
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
Good, good, I might just buy it then!
Still, if anyone knows if there are better amps for me, let me know. I am willing to go used I guess, but I'd rather just buy it new.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
What about Hughes and Kettner Statesman Dual 6l6? They Run about 699€ on thomann. Does it pass too much your budget?
Guitars:
-Ibanez SAS32EX
-Jackson DK2
-Epiphone AJ200

Other:
-Line 6 POD XT Live