Merry Christmas UG, today I got an XXL Mini Brown Compact console mixer. It's a... mini mixing table of some sort. I'm new to this type of equipment, so:

A) Is there any way I can connect my guitar to my PC trough this (for recording)?
B) How do I even use this? (XD)

Here it is - http://www.xxlinside.com/compact-usb-mixers/mini-brown/flypage.tpl.htm

Thanks UG... and mom...

Edit: Also if I can connect my guitar to the PC what would be a good amp simulator?
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Dec 25, 2011,
Finally an answer, thanks Somekid94 (problem is I still don't know how this works :P)

anyway Somekid94
Do you have a DAW? (Digital Audio Workstation - Cubase, Logic, Pro Tools, etc)

You need amp simulation software. (Guitar Rig, Amplitube, Garage Band)

Once you get a DAW, install all the drivers you need for the mixer and plug it in. Go into the DAW and under Preferences (depending on the DAW) select the mixer as the Input and Output. Essentially that means the mixer acts as the input signal for your guitar to be recognised in the DAW and for an output signal to be produced via headphones or monitor speakers.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
No problem.

If you get Cubase I'll be able to help you heaps. I use Cubase 5.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"