after browsing ebay for a few weeks and seeing one cheep enough, my mom snagged me a hello kitty strat for christmas. like all the others that got it i put in an EMG 81 (only i put in the 81x). but i had a vision. i wanted to make this thing seriously evil. so i took the ole dremel and routed out some parts in it and now, Hello Kitty has some nice red LED light eyes.
Attachments:
Kitty2.jpg
hahaha nicee
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Is it a Fender or Squier? Looks awesome
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
Its a squire, to review it, it's not something I would usually pick in terms of playability, but maybe I just like those really thin necks too much. the sound I can get out of it is great, I have it tuned to the low six string of a seven string then a half step down from that (Bb, Eb, G#, C#, F#, Bb low to high) And the thing growl through a digitech multi effects through an old sunn half stack. Definately going to be gigged with down the line.
Quote by thebestjoe
Its a squire, to review it, it's not something I would usually pick in terms of playability, but maybe I just like those really thin necks too much. the sound I can get out of it is great, I have it tuned to the low six string of a seven string then a half step down from that (Bb, Eb, G#, C#, F#, Bb low to high) And the thing growl through a digitech multi effects through an old sunn half stack. Definately going to be gigged with down the line.

Nice, could you upload a video of it?

Digitech Bad Monkey

Step 2: Scallop the fretboard
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by thebestjoe
I'll post a YouTube link when I get home later tonight

Cool beans, Bro.

Digitech Bad Monkey

Next step: A br00tal paintjob instead of the pink.

Also, HELL YES to scalloping the fretboard.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
I've actually been wanting one of these for a couple years now. I think I would go for a SD Blackout though. I'm hoping to grab one when i have the spare cash. Seems like you're happy with yours though. HNGD! Nice mod with the LEDs
That is an imposing piece of guitar!!! Super metal fer sure!
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Should've gotten the black hello kitty
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Gotta give a +1 to scalloping
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
"...and that, boys and girls, is how Hello Kitty became HellCat!"
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
i have the black hello kitty.. love the guitar. I put in the (much hated on this forum) Dunkin Invaders in mine. so crazy cool
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Haha, that's amazing. The LEDs look brilliant
[Gibson Explorer]
[Ibanez RG1XXV]
[Line6 PodHD]
[ENGL Retro Tube 100]
[Dunlop CryBaby]