hey guys I'll be buying a 4gb xbox 360 tomorrow.. I know that if you format an external drive to fat32 it'll recognise up to 32gb of the drive for use...

what I want to know is... Is it possible to partition a hard-drive so that you have one just running normal...the other part fat32?? I have an external harddrive, so it would be handy if that was possible.. If not, no big problem, a friend of mine will be getting another xbox, said i could have the 250gb drive off the old one.....in two months time...grr...
Follow me on twitter!!
@Stuie93

100% Irish and proud

Glory glory Man Utd
Yes.

And you could have a less obnoxious sig if you used the emoticon. And you could be a less obnoxious person if you only used one question mark.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Last edited by moscaespañol at Dec 25, 2011,
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
You should have bought a PS3

/thread
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
You should have bought a PS3

Already have a ps3

As for being obnoxious....I don't really need to seek personal verification to make me feel any better, but thanks for the offer :P
Follow me on twitter!!
@Stuie93

100% Irish and proud

Glory glory Man Utd
Quote by Hunter2081
Already have a ps3

Well if you already have a PS3

Quote by Drakathan
/thread

You should follow this post
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Hunter2081

As for being obnoxious....I don't really need to seek personal verification to make me feel any better, but thanks for the offer :P

You're welcome. But seriously, use the . '<3' Makes you look like a 10 year old girl talking about Cody Simpson.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by itamar100
Nah, Xbox FTW!!!

Please don't start a flame war here people...already have had enough of that over on ign..

Both consoles are good, both have good exclusives, personal preference is the only differenciater
Follow me on twitter!!
@Stuie93

100% Irish and proud

Glory glory Man Utd
Quote by Hunter2081
Already have a ps3

then why on earth are you getting an xbox
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
Quote by Drakathan
then why on earth are you getting an xbox

because it has better games

>.>

<.<

nah, their both good, but PC is where it is at
xbox has no game
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
Quote by Drakathan
xbox has no game

Xbox has much better online.

But yea, PS3 has much better exclusives. I like the whole set-up of the Xbox more though.

I only use my Playstation for the exclusives and netflix.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Xbox has much better online.

how
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
Quote by Drakathan
how

Every time I ever try to play anything online with the PS3 I keep getting kicked and stuff like that. It works sometimes, but I find the Xbox to be more reliable.

Plus I can party chat with friends, and not have to listen to all the 13 year olds.

Just personal preference really
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Every time I ever try to play anything online with the PS3 I keep getting kicked and stuff like that. It works sometimes, but I find the Xbox to be more reliable.

Plus I can party chat with friends, and not have to listen to all the 13 year olds.

Just personal preference really

I never have any troubles with getting kicked or similar

Although I do have to agree, party chat cross-game would be a very nice feature. PS3 gamers have been asking for it for ages but Sony keeps giving us useless stuff that nobody wants in their updates
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
According to Shuhei Yoshida it's not possible to have cross game chat due to hardware limitations :S (not saying either is more capable then the other..just quoting what i heard on ign podcast beyond).

As for why I'm getting an xbox... I liked some of the exclusives...I used to have an xbox until it broke (out of warranty :/), so i have a big collection of games i have yet to play...and most of my friends are mainly xbox gamers, they'll lend me many of the games i need to catch up on, plus i get to play online with them
Follow me on twitter!!
@Stuie93

100% Irish and proud

Glory glory Man Utd
Quote by Hunter2081
According to Shuhei Yoshida it's not possible to have cross game chat due to hardware limitations :S

he's probably lying and just too lazy to program party chat
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand