I had no idea prior to a few days ago that there was a place to post original guitar pro files, so here we go lol

the one titled QQ is supposed to be more of an 'epic' track and take you on a journey and its really melodic

scarydundun is supposed to set off a more scary mood lots of chromatics in the solo to help set off that feel, i tried to keep the chorus catchy while maintaining the mood so hopefully i did that right

(both of them are too big to attach i guess lol)

http://www.mediafire.com/?c8eu489egcpn4h1,sc4m1qu31mdcjfb

also i will c4c everyone who comments so yeah
Gear
- Synyster Schecter Standard
- Peavey Vyper 15

I'm currently using Cubase 5 for any recording purposes.
Thanks for commenting on my tab. I wouldve like checking your songs but only have mobile internet and your link wont work on my phone, sorry though... how about posting them on this thread without links? More people would view it
Quote by 13Trivium13
Thanks for commenting on my tab. I wouldve like checking your songs but only have mobile internet and your link wont work on my phone, sorry though... how about posting them on this thread without links? More people would view it

I can't because the files are too big
Gear
- Peavey Vyper 15

Quote by frankibo
Avenged Sevenfold. That is all.

You can hear the influence that much huh.
Gear
- Peavey Vyper 15

Sorry it's taken a while to return the crit.

The clean intro was nice, I liked the chord progression but I felt it was unnecessary to repeat it a third time. Just cut out bars 17-24.

Can start to hear the A7X influence when the first riff comes in hah. It's alright, I thought it was a little generic, but I liked the feel. The 'chorus', the bit with the sweep, was nice. I was getting slightly bored with the breakdownish sections after though. It just wasn't the most exciting.

The big build up with the piano was nice, you could've done more with the drums here, the initial drum beat was cool but I was expecting some exciting moments. The lead guitar was pretty cool though. Enjoyed the solo at the end too. Pretty solid finish to the song.

Not too much wrong with this piece. I felt the drums added quite well to the piece at a few sections early on. Like I said, I think the breakdowny section needs some work. But overall it's quite a good song. Nice one.
Your original post intrigued me, and you did not fail to deliver.

QQ: The melodies were enthralling, and your usage of arpeggios was quite tastefully done, which I quite like. Your riffage was creative, and did remind me of A7X, which I think is a good thing. I really enjoyed the piano bridge, it was very creative and effective in setting the mood. Your leads were well done, tasteful rather than self-indulgent. It certainly is an 'epic' track.

ScaryDunDun: You definitely set the mood early on with the dark melodies, and I loved the tremolo picked octaves about 20 bars in. The chorus was catchy, and still maintaining the mood, so you did that right. I enjoyed your use of chromatics, it definitely helped with the mood, and you used them in the right spots, rather than all over the place. The layering in the solo was thought out quite well, and the rhythm worked excellently with it. The overall dissonance to the song was well planned out. Again, tasteful, rather than self-indulgent. Even in the fast parts, you kept it melodic, which is always a good thing.