Hey guys, i've got a peavy valveking 112 combo, and for those of you who don't know, the stock speaker in it is complete shit.
i got an eminence man o war for Christmas and threw it in there, and now the amp is a beast, but that's beside the point. the thing is, i've got this crappy vk stock speaker sitting around and i've got no clue what to do with it.
it's no big deal really, but any of you guys know anything cool to do with an old speaker?
put ice cream in it
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Am I the only one who sub-consciously relates Valveking to female genitalia and the conquering thereof?
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by shattamakar
Am I the only one who sub-consciously relates Valveking to female genitalia and the conquering thereof?

I'd quote...but my mum would see and forbid me from this website!
Bitch...
Quote by itamar100

I'd quote...but my mum would see and forbid me from this website!
Bitch...

How bout I quote that and follow you everywhere and post right below you everywhere.

I'm sure your mother would be pleased.

Be my slave.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Last edited by shattamakar at Dec 25, 2011,
Make it into a talk box
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Get a large battery and hook it up to the speaker and tape it to your chest. Then walk around with your shirt off and overalls and blare country music at your local supermarket.
Convert it into a subkick-style microphone Talkbox idea is also a good one.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
I have the same speaker under my bed...I tried to sell it, but nobody will buy it. I'm thinking of giving it to my friend so he can incorporate it into his sub system as a high range speaker in his truck.

Or use it as a template for a 2x12 build.
ValveKings are great valve amps, I've got the VK 100 head with a peavey windsor cab, sounds beast.

Also use it as a monitor?
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Put it into a beer pong table and use it to listen to music while you play
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
download the Inception app on an iphone or some shit and then hook it up to the speaker and then blast it at a shopping mall and then see how many people you trip out and then use it as a PA to tell the security guards to **** off and then go buy candy at bulk barn and then octopus
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cool shit in speaker?
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
Cover the speaker with clingfilm or a plastic bag, mix up a reasonably thick cornstarch liquid (cornstarch/cornflower and water) put some in the speaker cone and play music through it.
The cornstarch liquid appears to dance.

Quote by SlackerBabbath
Cover the speaker with clingfilm or a plastic bag, mix up a reasonably thick cornstarch liquid (cornstarch/cornflower and water) put some in the speaker cone and play music through it.
The cornstarch liquid appears to dance.

Alternatively just cum on your speaker.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
Alternatively just cum on your speaker.

Wouldn't work, it needs to be a 'dilatant', something that becomes more viscous when under pressure, like custard or silly putty.