Hey
SO I was listening to random artists on youtube, and came across the song 'skin' by BOY. I really love the song, but what really caught my eye was in the middle of the song she breaks out a melodica and plays a little diddy on it. I LOVE the sound of this insturment. Has anyone played one? Are they hard to learn? Would LOVE to add this to my musical instruments for my folk stuff.
I have a cheap one and it's pretty simple. As long as you can breath and play keyboard competently, you can play a melodica easily(heck, you only need one hand). If you blow and don't play, nothing will happen so it's forgiving too. Playing it at an angle is a bit offputting at first and would be a pain if you've never played a keys.

It's not something you'll want to play on all the time though - it's more a novelty than something like a guitar.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
WHY do you keep capitalizing RANDOM words?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
It's like a penis, hard to learn, but once you get the hang of it it gets pretty fun.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
melodica's easy as hell as long as you know your way around a keyboard and you don't have asthma or something.