So I searched and I couldn't find a thread about this awesome show.

This is, the best comedy show on television, hands down, all of it is awesome, it's unexpected punchlines and the setting and just everything.

I watched all of the 5 seasons, and I'm waiting for more ^^

So, what do you all think about this show? Do you watch it?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Funniest show on TV.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
It is actually shown here in Finland. It's decent.
E:-6
B:-0
G:-5
D:-6
A:-0
E:-3
Quote by Flibo
It is actually shown here in Finland. It's decent.

Decent?

Your face is decent, this is awesome.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

..are you serious? The show honestly is not funny aside from a few Tracy Morgan lines. You should check out community, much better
Quote by CoffeeBeans
..are you serious? The show honestly is not funny aside from a few Tracy Morgan lines. You should check out community, much better

Community is an utterly pretentious pile of fail with occasional moments of saving grace from Chevy Chase, when he remembers he is not as bad an actor as the others in that show.

30 Rock is/was well thought out, dimensional and has interesting character evolution.

IMO
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by CoffeeBeans

Go away pederast, this show is great, as is Community
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
I watched a few episodes, they didn't seem that funny.
They were random episodes and I had no idea what was going on.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by shattamakar
30 Rock is/was well thought out, dimensional and has interesting character evolution.
yea, funniest show on TV, besides..

Community
Parks and Rec
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Archer
Modern Family
and a few others.

I do like 30 Rock though.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Dreadnought
It's alright. Community and Archer trump it
Archer?

Archer?

Archer?

For serious?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by WCPhils
yea, funniest show on TV, besides..

Community
Parks and Rec
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Archer
Modern Family
and a few others.

I do like 30 Rock though.

This (adding Louie onto that list). It's Always Sunny, Community, and Louie are easily the best comedies on TV imo, but 30 Rock, Archer, and a couple others are pretty close behind.
I love 30 Rock, though the last few seasons have been eh. Can't wait for it to return in January.
Quote by shattamakar
Community is an utterly pretentious pile of fail with occasional moments of saving grace from Chevy Chase, when he remembers he is not as bad an actor as the others in that show.

IMO

If by pretentious pile of fail you mean one of the most intelligent and original comedies on TV then yeah, you're right.

30 Rock's good but i harbour resentment for it just because of its role in putting Community on a mid-season hiatus.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by TOMMYB22
If by pretentious pile of fail you mean one of the most intelligent and original comedies on TV then yeah, you're right.

30 Rock's good but i harbour resentment for it just because of its role in putting Community on a mid-season hiatus.
30 Rock isn't replacing Community. Up All Night is.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I love 30 Rock. I love how half the cast are just playing parodies of themselves. It's not always grade a, but i don't think it ever falls below C+.
community is my favourite, then 30 rock, Fey is great, and I really like Baldwin for some inexplicable and totally not homoerotic reason.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I love 30 Rock. Each character has about one joke about them that they keep repeating, and it manages to be hilarious everytime
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by element4433
30 Rock isn't replacing Community. Up All Night is.

i've never even heard of that shit, its even worse than i thought
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by shattamakar

IMO

Community is great. I prefer Community over 30 Rock, but I still love both shows

You know what isn't great, though? Rules of Engagement.