Page 1 of 2
nobody wants to see and hear a baby eat poop smeared all over it's face. definitely dobt want to see an adult eat that way. what's the appeal supposed to be? this burger makes me revert to a barbaric infant with no class or manners? I find this advert so repulsive that it actually aggravates me. totally irrational and dumb. but am I wrong? who's the head of marketing over there? who sees this baby sloppily and loudly smacking on feces and thinks "gee, I'm hungry!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAvqGLyLScU

tell me I'm not the only one who finds this disgusting.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Dec 25, 2011,
as a Media Production major, that was one of the worst commercials i've seen in awhile.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
That was awful. And not even because it was ****ing gross. it was just an awful, awful commercial.

The best part is a good amount of people had to think that was a good idea for it to get on television.
It is then the wife's job to clean the filth off both the grown man and the baby's faces.

^^ No, that's not how marketing works.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by ethan_hanus
The commercial makes no sense, but you are overreacting WAYYYYY to much dude. And if you think the baby is eating poop then you are as observant as poop.

I know it's not poop. but you can't tell me it's not gross and that it doesn't look like poop.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
I know it's not poop. but you can't tell me it's not gross and that it doesn't look like poop.

It looks nothing like poop, not even in the slightest, it looks more like chili and those swirly noodles. And babies make a mess out of everything, and can make any normal looking meal look gross after they finish playing with it.
Terrible commercial but it doesn't make me want to stop eating Wendy's.
That burger looked ****in awesome
All my friends are Imaginary

"There was much of the beautiful,
much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible,
and not a little of that which might have excited disgust"

Swan Song
A Story by the Earl of Slander
Quote by ethan_hanus
It looks nothing like poop, not even in the slightest, it looks more like chili and those swirly noodles. And babies make a mess out of everything, and can make any normal looking meal look gross after they finish playing with it.

exactly. so why would you want something that looks gross and grosses out the consumer to advertise your burger. the fact that it looks like poo was just a humorous aside. it's gross because it looks and sounds gross.
#DTWD
They shoulda picked a cuter baby. I thought it was okay. Who doesn't think a baby playing with it's food isn't cute (sans that person who has to clean it up). But that little dance it did was pretty fuckin creepy.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
>2011
>watching commercials

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I think it's the SOUND of it eating that grosses me out more than anything. I hate it when people chew with their mouths open. *shiver*
#DTWD
Jesus, in this day and age, THIS disgusts you?

I think you should stay clear of the rest of the internet and stay here, where it's safe, Primus
Quote by CoreysMonster
Jesus, in this day and age, THIS disgusts you?

I think you should stay clear of the rest of the internet and stay here, where it's safe, Primus

I've seen people eat feces, cut off their dorks, prolapse their anuses and behead innocent people. and yes. this disgusts me.
#DTWD
Dammit, now I want some Hamburger Helper. So because it made me crave the wrong goddam product, it's a bad commercial.

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by primusfan
exactly. so why would you want something that looks gross and grosses out the consumer to advertise your burger. the fact that it looks like poo was just a humorous aside. it's gross because it looks and sounds gross.

Idk, they seem to be coming out with alot of pointless, random and stupid commercials lately, seems they are appealing to the stupider younger generation. Thank God my generation is slightly smarter than this upcoming generation.
My mother likes it. Granted she seems to like any commercial that features a baby. I don't get what the marketing guys were thinking, to be honest - there's a line between bad commercials, and commercials that just don't make any sense or have any appeal, even to stupid demographics. This falls past that line.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Chewing sounds make me want to go homicidal. That's why I always eat alone haha
Quote by CV334
Chewing sounds make me want to go homicidal. That's why I always eat alone haha

thank you! I'm not alone!
#DTWD
When the baby sways its head from side to side I grew an immense hatred for this video.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
When the baby sways its head from side to side I grew an immense hatred for this video.

Agreed. It's the only thing I notice from that commercial now.
Quote by ethan_hanus
The commercial makes no sense, but you are overreacting WAYYYYY to much dude. And if you think the baby is eating poop then you are as observant as poop.

Yeah, what he said.
This ad makes me want to punch the baby. Must be a terrible ad.
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.
But the baby is so cute when it starts to wiggle around D:
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by izbbass

It reminds me of a giant demented worm.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
It reminds me of a giant demented worm.

Well, see if I ever send you nudes again.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
How does that video have 200k+ views and no comments?? D:
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by MangoStarr
How does that video have 200k+ views and no comments?? D:

did they disable comments? I would if my advert was that gross.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
did they disable comments? I would if my advert was that gross.

No.. you can post comments, or so it seems like you can..

oh nvm, they need 'approval'

sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
If you want to see a downright disturbing commercial, check out this Kia Soul commercial. It starts out one way, then goes another, then everyone is dancing. WTF? The music is okay, but I have an extreme dislike for those fuckin hamsters. The first time they showed up it was kinda cool, but they made them all gangster and started wearing cloths; it's downright disturbing.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by MangoStarr
No.. you can post comments, or so it seems like you can..

that head shake is so irritating ...
#DTWD
Quote by izbbass

That's the perfect time to punch it.

I love your avatar.
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.
It doesn't bother me cause Wendy's is shitty food. Seems like a pretty appropriate commercial
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Haha i just watched this commercial........

it was gross....................

but not that gross,you need to chill the **** out muckalucka
Page 1 of 2